Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 14,848
On 8/13/2021 at 11:35 PM, zoldyck said:

I just hope one Babylon is opener and other one is closer, i don't want people running away by Stupid Love Swine From Above before they even reach Babylons 

Swine From Above is just too funny of a name for me to complain about your ARTGOD drag :mess:

Spoiler

But last time, you f-word :nicki_scream:

Spoiler

Jk :bow:

Spoiler

Not really :nicki_scream:

On 8/14/2021 at 3:26 AM, danwasd said:

Swine From Above is just too funny of a name for me to complain about your ARTGOD drag :mess:

Reveal hidden contents

But last time, you f-word :nicki_scream:

Hide contents

Jk :bow:

Hide contents

Not really :nicki_scream:

I think you got me confused with someone else, dragging ARTGOD goes against my religion :prideheart: 

Popster for Sale 57,446

The album spent two weeks on the chart, falling ninety-two spots to number ninety-eight in its second week before leaving the chart in its third week.

Reading wiki articles for tanks is a kii :mess:

Guess the album :mess:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • lol 2

On 8/14/2021 at 12:43 AM, Fame Romance said:

The album spent two weeks on the chart, falling ninety-two spots to number ninety-eight in its second week before leaving the chart in its third week.

Liberation [*]

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 7,912

I always cackle because Wikipedia editors obviously don't want to shade the artists for releasing flop projects so they hardly ever write down flopped chart positions, so instead they just don't add chart positions to those projects. It still looks tragic compared to their older projects where all the major achievements are actually noted though :rip:

Like this one on Katy's main page makes me laugh so much

Spoiler

"Perry rose to fame in 2008 with her second album, One of the Boys, a pop rock record containing the controversial U.S number one song "I Kissed a Girl" and "Hot n Cold". Three subsequent albums have topped the U.S. Billboard 200. The disco-influenced Teenage Dream (2010) spawned five chart-topping U.S. Billboard Hot 100 singles–"California Gurls", "Teenage Dream", "Firework", "E.T.", and "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" — a record tying her with Michael Jackson's Bad. Its follow-up record Prism (2013) incorporates pop and dance along with themes of self-reflection, everyday life, and relationships, receiving generally favorable reviews. With the music videos for its chart-topping songs "Roar" and "Dark Horse", Perry became the first artist to have multiple videos reach one billion views on Vevo. 2017's electropop Witness featured a political subtext and a theme of liberation. Her sixth studio album Smile followed in 2020, signaled a return to her previous pop roots."

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 39,476
On 8/13/2021 at 6:43 PM, Fame Romance said:

Smile by :katy:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,810
On 8/14/2021 at 9:43 AM, DonnieDarko said:

It’s Bree Bree Bree yeah.

The way this will slap!

the bass :darkmode:

my sugarboo i’m lactating

Dua Lipa Backbend GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 14,848

Jolene, in my wet dreams :bow:

EDIT: For legal reasons –aka wanting not to be banned– this is a joke :witch-laugh:

Edited by danwasd
  • lol 4