Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 8/12/2021 at 11:54 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

So the purple hair wasnt for Bullet Train?

SC mv coming :icant:

Sour Candy MV is coming REALLY soon vol 100 :icant:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,646

atrl is so traumatizing 

Spoiler

there was a thread about jake gylenhaal not bathin and several people mentioned they wanted to quote-unquote eat his a** because dirty a** is the best a** :ew: 

• lol 1

On 8/12/2021 at 10:54 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

So the purple hair wasnt for Bullet Train?

SC mv coming :icant:

Maybe the purplee hair was indeed for the SC MV and was supposed to be out this winter when Gaga was teasing but the remix album got pushed back along with the mv  :darkmode:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 8/12/2021 at 10:16 PM, artgagapop said:

Maybe the purplee hair was indeed for the SC MV and was supposed to be out this winter when Gaga was teasing but the remix album got pushed back along with the mv  :darkmode:

I'm ashamed to say this has crossed my mind as well :rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 8/12/2021 at 6:16 PM, artgagapop said:

:dead:

On 8/12/2021 at 11:18 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

I'm ashamed to say this has crossed my mind as well :rip:

If it weren't for the random purple hair that she got just as she started teasing it wouldn't even cross my mind, but she had it for like a month and so far we haven't seen it used in anything. She usually just stays blonde/let her hair grow out if she has nothing special going on so it must have been used for something we haven't seen yet :ninja:

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 8/12/2021 at 10:30 PM, artgagapop said:

If it weren't for the random purple hair that she got just as she started teasing it wouldn't even cross my mind, but she had it for like a month and so far we haven't seen it used in anything. She usually just stays blonde/let her hair grow out if she has nothing special going on so it must have been used for something we haven't seen yet :ninja:

its more likely that it was some sort of shoot for the album cover or smtn but even that sounds unlikely... bloodpop did mention sending stems for 911 to charli in november so the remix album was already a thing back then... we'll have to wait and see but a mv is highly unlikely imo

• paws up 1

On 8/11/2021 at 11:58 PM, Delusional said:

Idk about y’all but the SFA remix is serving me 100 gecs. AKA, certified BOP and tik tok HIT ladies. @Ms I am a local keep an eye out for this one on the Kesha app 👀

I'll keep an eye out (for Selener :billie:) and for the Ashnikko Remix, that may have potential too methinks!

lady gaga applause GIF

Moderator 17,110
On 8/13/2021 at 7:21 AM, Delusional said:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/364776-lizzo-f-cardi-b-rumors/page/24/#comment-19729050
this page :dead: and I thought this thread was messy

anyway the new Lizzo song is pretty good tbh, any thoughts chartsters ?

The song is ok, I can see it being a minor hit with a peak in the top 20 and decent 20 weeks.

• paws up 1

On 8/13/2021 at 6:31 PM, corvus albus said:

The song is ok, I can see it being a minor hit with a peak in the top 20 and decent 20 weeks.

yeah. the song was kinda meh. hopefully the album is a serve tho