Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 2,909
On 8/12/2021 at 2:40 PM, ReadyGaga said:

For the Top Gun song I don't care if it's # 1 I just want it to stay more than 10 weeks in the top 10, a hit like Applause / The Edge of Glory is ideal 

I know, it won't happen

Pop-a-911-ster 29,665

For the Top Gun song I don't care if it's # 1 I just want it to stay more than 10 weeks in the top 10, a hit like Applause / The Edge of Glory is ideal 

For the top gun song I just want it to exist 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 8/11/2021 at 8:22 AM, Fame Romance said:

Was just listening to Grammy-nominated non-single Dance in the Dark. Ugh. She really did that 

Joined the likes of Joanne (PV), ARUTW and INLA on her non-single Grammy-nominated excellence, not everybody has that to their credit 

the fact that it has the lowest streams in TFM is atrocious

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 8/12/2021 at 4:37 AM, Miaou said:

I can’t ARUTW is 4xPlatinum in Poland, Diamond in France, 3xPlatinum in Norway, 2XPlatinum in Australia, Platinum in the UK...etc 

:dead:

it’s slowly but surely becoming one of her biggest hits in the world (not talking about the US) 

:dead:

i think ARUTW is 3xp in Australia:cm:

Imagine in a couple years ARUTW could be certified like 5x platinum in the US :dead::dead::dead:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,747

It won’t happen anymore in the US for Gaga cause the US radios won’t play the future songs from Gaga and it’s sad 

And the US radios are a huge factor for the HOT 100 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 8/12/2021 at 12:54 PM, Andreu said:

Which countries was Billie #1 on that gaga wasnt?

So far Germany, Spain, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Denmark, Norway

In most of those countries Gaga was not far from #1 tho, she would’ve surely gotten it had she used the strategy of vinyls on week 1 à la Happier than Ever

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,372
On 8/12/2021 at 3:38 PM, Fame Romance said:

So far Germany, Spain, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Denmark, Norway

In most of those countries Gaga was not far from #1 tho, she would’ve surely gotten it had she used the strategy of vinyls on week 1 à la Happier than Ever

the spanish album sales chart didn't happen during Chromatica's first week so not even then

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0