kim woodburn wine GIF by Big Brother UK

Hide contents

That’s not me I meant the video of Kim woodburn to SFA :nickiha:

:dead:

EDIT: I have checked your IG and you're cute anygays so I keep winning :oscar:

Edited by danwasd
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,971

For people who aren't into abrasive music there's still babylon ev / babylon w the female rapper that I enjoy but whose name I'm forgetting rn / pablo on ft / rina on fw and many more I'm sure

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,556
On 8/11/2021 at 5:31 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

For people who aren't into abrasive music there's still babylon ev / babylon w the female rapper that I enjoy but whose name I'm forgetting rn / pablo on ft / rina on fw and many more I'm sure

“Shallow has crowd music, omg flop”….:mess:

“House of Gucci trailer is wicked camp, incoming flop”….:mess:

”omg exile is so much better, ROM will never win”….:mess:

“omg sine from above remix sucks this whole album is gonna suck I knew it”….:mess:

…it’s almost like…some people never learn :ohhh:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 5

A Popster Is Born 14,856
On 8/11/2021 at 11:37 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

“Shallow has crowd music, omg flop”….:mess:

“House of Gucci trailer is wicked camp, incoming flop”….:mess:

”omg exile is so much better, ROM will never win”….:mess:

“omg sine from above remix sucks this whole album is gonna suck I knew it”….:mess:

…it’s almost like…some people never learn :ohhh:

"Nathan is always discussing charts, he'll never show us his cropped cottage" :mess:

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,971

if, for some reason, all the remixes follow this type of sound/dorian electra replay we can expect it to pull underwhelming numbers bc the fanbase won't be streaming 

Edited by ChromaticaOreos

Pop-a-911-ster 27,690
On 8/11/2021 at 8:44 PM, corvus albus said:

The Despacito guy will soon get his second #1 in Germany, as this song is predicted to debut at #1 this week :katy:

She honestly deserves it. Her highest peaking song is #2 and charted for 117 weeks.

Some of you may not know her, but her performance skills are on Beyonce´s & Gaga´s level.

I know that some of you don't like that hyper pop vibe, but I really don't understand people on twitter having meltdowns over a >>remix<< album.:mess:

Like, It'll obviously sound very different and experimental. The original album is always there and it'll definitely get some extra attention. A win-win situation.

IMG-20210811-183107.jpg

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 8/12/2021 at 12:57 AM, Max_Vandeburg said:

I know that some of you don't like that hyper pop vibe, but I really don't understand people on twitter having meltdowns over a >>remix<< album.:mess:

Like, It'll obviously sound very different and experimental. The original album is always there and it'll definitely get some extra attention. A win-win situation.

IMG-20210811-183107.jpg

The whole point for this remix album is to promote the album. If it does its job then I could not care less if its great or not, Gaga's work is already in the original album. But judging the remix album based on a couple of seconds is also wrong (that portion of the snippet could also be at the end of the song, the original SFA also has something similar at the end of it aswell) 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,843
On 8/11/2021 at 10:31 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

Yeah I think we all knew what it was like so some reactions are just for the ‘kii’. It’s just not gonna be that kinda commercial thing this is for niche hyper-pop lovers - more ‘arts than charts’ .

Although I am wondering how the demo Babylon will fit on this album now. At the end of the day, it is new Gaga content so as a fan we good at least from that perspective :oscar:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 3