Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,976

idk if anyone shared this but on atrl an user that guesses that IGAKOOY was the lead and what time it was coming also said this about the Top Gun song:

"The Top Gun song is ... well, epic.

lets just say the song doesnt wander too far from the original movie’s one. Gaga is at her best when she serves soundtrack ballads, we’ve learnt of that.

Original song. Penned and performed by Lady Gaga."

I'm 100% positive it exists at this point. The only question is if will sound gorgeous and be a smash which I'm sure it will :excited:

This will be a legendary song for Gaga, I just feel it in my bones ever since the first time it was rumoured :bunny:

Edit: They also guessed the release date for L4S + described a promo picture that came out

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

On 8/4/2021 at 1:35 AM, ChromaticaOreos said:

idk if anyone shared this but on atrl an user that guesses that IGAKOOY was the lead and what time it was coming also said this about the Top Gun song:

"The Top Gun song is ... well, epic.

lets just say the song doesnt wander too far from the original movie’s one. Gaga is at her best when she serves soundtrack ballads, we’ve learnt of that.

Original song. Penned and performed by Lady Gaga."

I'm 100% positive it exists at this point. The only question is if will sound gorgeous and be a smash which I'm sure it will :excited:

This will be a legendary song for Gaga, I just feel it in my bones ever since the first time it was rumoured :bunny:

Edit: They also guessed the release date for L4S + described a promo picture that came out

"lets just say the song doesnt wander too far from the original movie’s one"

If it means, it is something like "Take My Breath Away". Then yeah we are looking forward to a legendary song

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,976
On 8/3/2021 at 9:44 PM, zoldyck said:

"lets just say the song doesnt wander too far from the original movie’s one"

If it means, it is something like "Take My Breath Away". Then yeah we are looking forward to a legendary song

my thoughts exactly

Pop-a-911-ster 27,693

Gaga´s Spotiy update:

Born This Way - 323.477.355 (+249.043)

Just Dance - 430.105.521 (+372.553)

ARUTW - 636.725.030 (+404.818)

Poker Face - 568.131.075 (+432.228)

Bad Romance - 593.410.489 (+455.977)

Rain On Me - 656.327.456 (+615.161) [+79k compared to Sunday]

Shallow - 1.566.044.758 (+788.432)

• paws up 13

Popster for Sale 41,980
On 8/3/2021 at 9:49 PM, Gagacharts said:

I´m starting to love stan Twitter.

Inb4 they’re just chartgaga’s accounts for different artists :icant:

• lol 6

ARTPOPster 1,663

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/9609602/lil-nas-x-industry-baby-five-burning-questions/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

(As long as BTS is going to sell as many copies as they need to stay on top each week, No. 2 debuts are basically the new No. 1 debuts.) 

Billboard confirming that BoTS are frauds but also confirming they ain't doing sh!t about it 

giphy.gif

• sad 1