Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,401
On 8/3/2021 at 4:29 PM, Fame Romance said:

Omgg the vinyl will come out at the same time 

#1 here we go :giveup:

pls... as if we don't know they were being produced months ago

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

I am pretty confident it'll go #1 as in they know what they're doing with them choosing the potentially less competitive week, all the physical editions ready beforehand, the promo they have already filmed etc

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 11,940

Omg the album cover is so good :darkmode:

Miles better than the awful one we got for Cheek to Cheek. Sad that its coming after Grammy deadline. We need Top Gun song to be real please

A Popster Is Born 18,480

The way they made some space for Chromatica Remix and Top Gun song in August and September hopefully and then they will go all out with the jazz album and HOG. And then Vegas. Ugh. What a perfect second half of the year.

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,401
On 8/3/2021 at 4:43 PM, Doncho said:

So Love for Sale joins TFM, BTW and ASIB as black and white album covers :snake:

technically it's not B&W but I guess ASIB wasn't either with the gold letters

Edited by Andreu

On 8/3/2021 at 4:37 PM, DonnieDarko said:

The way they made some space for Chromatica Remix and Top Gun song in August and September hopefully and then they will go all out with the jazz album and HOG. And then Vegas. Ugh. What a perfect second half of the year.

I doubt they’re gonna release Top Gun song two months before the film is out (also if it does good and it’s well received at the Oscars first, it might stand a chance for GFs categories at 2023 Grammys). 

But yes, August or early September for Chromamix seems more and more possible at this point. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,637
On 8/3/2021 at 10:04 AM, Adarsh said:

I can’t help but imagine if Gaga has to accept it by herself and she performs a tribute for Tony and sobs at the end. A real life I’ll never love again moment :bradley:

Sorry but this is so distasteful. I don't want anything bad to happen to Tony but if they're really delaying until 2023 ceremonies that is such an inconsiderate decision considering Tony's condition. Remember guys this is progressive :bradley:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,860
On 8/3/2021 at 11:09 PM, FRANZGA said:

From ATRL insider

"The Top Gun song is ... well, epic."

:bradley:

"lets just say the song doesnt wander too far from the original movie’s one. Gaga is at her best when she serves soundtrack ballads, we’ve learnt of that."

• yaas, gaga 13