Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,556

By the way…can someone help me here?

if this person goes and rates the movie horribly on RT and MC…should I care and/or should it affect me whatsoever?:laughga:

Edit: ALSO, I feel like I didn’t hear anything about Billies new album….:ohhh:

edit 2: oh that’s why….it’s..like..not good :katy: that was such a boring listen, I was literally waiting for it to end

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,663
On 7/30/2021 at 6:51 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

By the way…can someone help me here?

if this person goes and rates the movie horribly on RT and MC…should I care and/or should it affect me whatsoever?:laughga:

Edit: ALSO, I feel like I didn’t hear anything about Billies new album….:ohhh:

this is one of the best :icant:

• lol 3

The Popster 162
On 7/31/2021 at 12:19 AM, donatellab said:

as a Blondie fan, I could’ve told you this myself :mess:

do you even need to be a blondie fan to recognize that was debbie harry and not gaga lol

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 18,527
On 7/31/2021 at 1:19 AM, FRANZGA said:

NO.. we should not entertain criticism in here :icant:

O.T - i wonder if Gaga covered a song for HOG's OST

So petty. Yikes. The way you totally missed the point, got lost in the middle of it and sticked to your false narration. :icant:

OT

No Gaga song on he HOG ost.

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 18,527
On 7/31/2021 at 7:25 AM, Delusional said:

I definitely understand her “schtick” more after listening to the album. Some of the songs are totally genuine and from the heart, and I’m even loving singles I didn’t quite enjoy before. Beautiful solid album, I can see it doing great with the title track being the new single.

I was kinda ashamed of myself, lol, because while I was at work, I totally skipped it after two songs but did listen to it a couple of hours ago and it’s such a great piece of work. I totally enjoyed it, yes!

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,470
On 7/31/2021 at 5:25 PM, Delusional said:

I definitely understand her “schtick” more after listening to the album. Some of the songs are totally genuine and from the heart, and I’m even loving singles I didn’t quite enjoy before. Beautiful solid album, I can see it doing great with the title track being the new single.

this!

the singles weren't that good on it's own, but as an album they sounded better. Happier than ever was an experience

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,625
On 7/30/2021 at 4:19 PM, FRANZGA said:

NO.. we should not entertain criticism in here :icant:

O.T - i wonder if Gaga covered a song for HOG's OST

Just imagine the slayage if Gaga covered Bang Bang and dramatically sang "I used to shoot you down" for HoG. Instant classic moment. Sure there would be comparisons made with Kill Bill by the GP and it would be kinda like her doing La Vie en Rose for ASIB but who cares? It would slay.

Too bad it won't happen :rip:

Edited by derpmonster

A Popster Is Born 12,843

Happier Than Ever:

Apple Music US:
4. Happier Than Ever
13. Getting Older
15. I Didn't Change My Number
17. Billie Bossa Nova
22. Oxytocin
28. Halley's Comet
31. Lost Cause
33. GOLDWING
37. my future
45. NDA
48. OverHeated
58. Everybody Dies
59. Not My Responsibility
60. Male Fantasy
70. Your Power

OUT = Therefore I Am (which is insane when you think even SL which performed worse than this on streaming charted upon release :dead:)

I can't find Chromatica's but i believe in her first 24 hrs she had more songs top  20 and a song at #2. I can see this debuting with similar numbers to chromatica on Spotify if not slightly above just because of the push it has there, its all over the platform :rip:

• lol 1