Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 16,862

The accent is the weakest link, all I read in Yt Is how bad or questionable or mediocre or "not italian" the accents were :arguega:

Popster for Sale 57,530
On 7/30/2021 at 4:56 PM, FRANZGA said:

The accent is the weakest link, all I read in Yt Is how bad or questionable or mediocre or "not italian" the accents were :arguega:

It’ll be dubbed for most people in the world tho so the accent is the least of the worries 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,411
On 7/30/2021 at 4:57 PM, Fame Romance said:

No

spacer.png

Hide contents

Didn’t know this flop had so many views

Inb4 people turning 22 inflation!11!!11

spacer.png

I always imagined you to be older

32-A5-C664-E6-F5-4796-B900-FC633-B1-DFB9

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,941
On 7/30/2021 at 5:00 PM, Fame Romance said:

My “friend” I’ve been seeing for a few weeks knew about House of Godci thanks to queen Camille Chotin because he lowkey stans her :gaycat:

Your friend or your date ? :gaycat:

A Popster Is Born 11,608

Gaga literally sounds like Patrizia speaking english and that was the aim :katy:

Those people I swear :mess:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 18,528

The accent is NOT the weakest link lol. It’s being praised by actual people with knowledge and by italians, so who cares about anyone else.

• thanks 1
  • love 4

A Popster Is Born 11,940
On 7/30/2021 at 12:37 PM, Delusional said:

The weakest link is one of the Jared scenes. They made a mistake while shooting.

One shot he only has his right arm up, in the next shot we see him from behind and he’s holding a lit cigarette in his left hand and his right hand is N/A:toofunny: personally this sort of stuff p*sses me off and I notice it straight away but it’s not a problem for most people so who cares. Just a bit lazy.:ew:

That is common in trailers though, nothing to be worried about

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,965
On 7/30/2021 at 4:37 PM, Delusional said:

The weakest link is one of the Jared scenes. They made a mistake while shooting.

One shot he only has his right arm up, in the next shot we see him from behind and he’s holding a lit cigarette in his left hand and his right hand is N/A:toofunny: personally this sort of stuff p*sses me off and I notice it straight away but it’s not a problem for most people so who cares. Just a bit lazy.:ew:

What bugged me the most in ASIB was that the Shallow performance on the phone was from another take :toofunny:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,556
On 7/30/2021 at 11:16 AM, DonnieDarko said:

The accent is NOT the weakest link lol. It’s being praised by actual people with knowledge and by italians, so who cares about anyone else.

But YouTube comments said otherwise….:ohhh:

who should we listen to? Italian people or randos on YouTube?

Spit Take Lol GIF

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 18,528
On 7/30/2021 at 5:37 PM, Delusional said:

It’s a trailer, it’s going to be fixed but honestly I didn’t even notice.