Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster This Way 900

I think it looks really good. I know there's some concern about the accuracy of the accents, but Critics and Oscar voters don't really care about that as long as it sounds good. My favorite example is Katherine Hepburn winning an Oscar for playing Eleanor of Aquitaine without even attempting to change her voice while the rest of the cast had deep British accents. She was just that good that it didn't matter that she sounded like a New England socialite while playing the queen of England.

Edited by Ethel
  • paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 7/30/2021 at 4:32 AM, Ethel said:

I think it looks really good. I know there's some concern about the accuracy of the accents, but Critics and Oscar voters don't really care about that as long as it sounds good. My favorite example is Katherine Hepburn winning an Oscar for playing Eleanor of Aquitaine without even attempting to change her voice while the rest of the cast had deep British accents. She was just that good that it didn't matter that she sounded like a New England socialite while playing the queen of England.

The accent sounds good enough to be a + in critics eyes which is really what we needed here. Ofc it can't be 100% pitch perfect italian accent, that's extremely hard to do, but they do sound solid in my opinion.

Edited by LGMonster95

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280
On 7/29/2021 at 10:59 PM, LGMonster95 said:

The accent sounds good enough to be a + in critics eyes which is really what we needed here. Ofc it can't be 100% pitch perfect italian accent, that's extremely hard to do, but they do sound solid in my opinion.

Same opinion here

• paws up 1

The fact that between the trailer that we got today and the movie release we could potentially be getting the Chromatica remix album and the top gun song omg :giveup:

Spoiler

and yes I’ll be ignoring the jazz dusty album 

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,838

Good Morning my liddo ZWVEET and ZVEDUCTIF monsters hihi

Apple Music Australia (14+ Hours Counting)
#48 Getting Older
#55 NDA
#70 Lost Cause
#76 IDCMN
#82 Therefore I Am
#84 Billie Bossa Nova
#99 Your Power
#101 Oxytocin
#107 My Future
#122 Happier than Ever
#126 Goldwing 
#133 Halley’s Comet
#193 NMR
#194 Overheated
#221 Everybody Dies
#289 Male Fantasy

Macaco Office Monkey GIF

Popster for Sale 57,521

In the name of the father, the son and the House of Gucci :giveup:

Feel like this will be a cultural reset in Italy, we need them to wake up because the numbers kinda flopping 

Edited by Fame Romance
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,521
On 7/30/2021 at 8:44 AM, Fame Romance said:

In the name of the father, the son and the House of Gucci :giveup:

Feel like this will be a cultural reset in Italy, we need them to wake up because the numbers kinda flopping 

Wait WTF I take back my words the upload on MGM’s channel has 2.1M views in 6 hours that’s huge and more than what I expected in 24h

GODGA always clocking the haters :giveup:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 4