Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 57,531

The fact that with the confirmation of the film coming in November we have that to look foward to then Awards season early next year :darkmode:

We went through so much drought with Chromatica in comparison 

• yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,418

The place I had to do now told me they had a technical issue and we have to leave it for another day :darkmode: we won :darkmode: 

Spoiler

the power of GucciGa breakig down computers with her power and relevance

Edited by Andreu

Anyone can now develop their remix skills in GarageBand with two new in-app Remix Sessions featuring Dua Lipa and Lady Gaga. Each session includes inspirational videos from each artist telling the stories behind their hit songs “Break My Heart” (Dua Lipa) and “Free Woman” (Lady Gaga)

-I :icant:

• lol 5

Popster for Sale 57,531
On 7/29/2021 at 5:51 PM, artgagapop said:

Anyone can now develop their remix skills in GarageBand with two new in-app Remix Sessions featuring Dua Lipa and Lady Gaga. Each session includes inspirational videos from each artist telling the stories behind their hit songs “Break My Heart” (Dua Lipa) and “Free Woman” (Lady Gaga)

-I :icant:

Put some respect on the top 80 French radio smash

:lesson:

On 7/29/2021 at 5:53 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Free Woman was 100% going to be a WW single 

yeah it was one of the tracks they hyped up the most before release and it was up at the top with the singles/promo singles on This is Lady Gaga playlist despite the rest of the songs being in album track order. Would likely been released as a the 3rd single last summer if everyone didn't hijacked bobbys plans :darkmode:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,941
On 7/29/2021 at 5:58 PM, artgagapop said:

yeah it was one of the tracks they hyped up the most before release and it was up at the top with the singles/promo singles on This is Lady Gaga playlist despite the rest of the songs being in album track order. Would likely been released as a the 3rd single last summer if everyone didn't hijacked bobbys plans :darkmode:

also had a page on her fr store

On 7/29/2021 at 6:00 PM, ViviLittleM said:

also had a page on her fr store

Everything Chromatica related is so depressing to look back on, so much exciting things that could have happened :rip:
Let's just focus on her incoming best actress win and treat C-word like ARTPOP :darkmode: