Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,941
On 7/29/2021 at 1:01 PM, donatellab said:

the Tony Gaga Cheek To Cheek full live concert is available on an Estonian streaming service and I'm currently watching it

I'm so ready for the jazz era

122-BAB3-C-F99-D-4-AE8-88-C1-CBCF658-A43

The Blu-ray of this is so cool.

• love 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 7/29/2021 at 1:58 PM, Andreu said:

I feel like this is a really interesting topic that we could do our own thread on but re: straights and female artists,

one of my best friends (straight male) is very woke in most aspects (often too much woke :awkney:). Anyway, everytime we discuss a female musician with our friend group (mostly the ones I like) there is always any problem with them: there is a problem with Rosalia, there is a problem with Halsey, and needless to say there is a problem with the 12x grammy award winner Stefani Germanotta. I don't think I have seen him praise a single song by a woman tbh :rip:

Because a lot of straights thing that liking a female popstar takes their "masculinity" away if that makes sense, It's f*cking stupid and I say this as a straight guy aswell, toxic mentality at its best.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,978
On 7/29/2021 at 1:00 PM, donatellab said:

Same here, kaka means poop in Estonian so she was Lady Kaka to my bullies :katy:

Once some guys said "Lady  Cacca" to me too just because I said to listen to Gaga, people are stupid:eyega:

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 7/29/2021 at 2:36 PM, PanPikus said:

People calling her Lady zgaga all the time which means heartburn in polish :katy:

Here's a funny thing, In Romania if you are in a village and you keep saying "Gaga" on the streets, there's a very high probability that you'll get chased by the goose :laughga:

• lol 4

On 7/29/2021 at 4:43 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

People are already listening to HTE leak, and raving about the title track

Maybe it'll pull a Bad Guy and save the era 

Or maybe the whole album is trash, the song is getting raved because it is standout among trash. 

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 41,984
On 7/29/2021 at 1:22 PM, zoldyck said:

Or maybe the whole album is trash, the song is getting raved because it is standout among trash. 

@admin in CC teas

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,996
On 7/29/2021 at 1:33 PM, ViviLittleM said:

idk if someone can say this too but just read this:

MGM's YouTube video total has gone from 376 to 377

its comin

Imagem

• yaas, gaga 1