Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,968

Babylonhooker said on ggd that Top Gun song was described to them as an arutw ballad. They say it's going to be a big hit most likely, and they said I Get a Kick Out Of You will be the lead single for L4S.

I can't wait for Top Gun song to smash, I can feel it will in my bones. :excited:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,555
On 7/25/2021 at 8:07 AM, Fame Romance said:

Lil Nas X smashing and we LOVE to see it for what he represents :oscar:

I legit just don’t stan other artists, never have, I’ve always enjoyed other artists but I’ve never dived into an artist like I have Gaga and Lil Nas has been added to my stan list, the first addition since 2009.

An openly gay black popstar/rapper…like…we have no choice but to stan :romance:

So excited to follow his career and hear his first official album; Montero, Sun Goes Down, and Industry Baby are all incredible.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster for Sale 44,968
On 7/25/2021 at 1:11 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I legit just don’t stan other artists, never have, I’ve always enjoyed other artists but I’ve never dived into an artist like I have Gaga and Lil Nas has been added to my stan list, the first addition since 2009.

An openly gay black popstar/rapper…like…we have no choice but to stan :romance:

So excited to follow his career and hear his first official album; Montero, Sun Goes Down, and Industry Baby are all incredible.

I feel this, I only stanned Gaga and Taylor, but Lil Nas X forced me to stan too.

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • hugs 1

Popster for Sale 44,968
On 7/25/2021 at 1:15 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Top gun song better be real

it has to be real, Kirill banned every thread on GGD that mentioned it once the rumours started appearing + it's not something a fan would make up ever, the movie is the epitome of straightness, it wouldn't cross the mind of the g4ys making up stuff about Gaga online :rip:

the question is if Gaga will be able to find a way to shelve it, but most likely not

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,968
On 7/25/2021 at 1:09 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

rising on a Saturday, a smash that will go n.1

mess I forgot the lunacy of BTS fans :icant:

a n.2 smash then

I don't listen to any BTS song voluntarily out of spite for those fans, I don't want to help them on the quest of making the GP aware of them/their songs

Popster for Sale 44,968

btw guys I finished and submitted my thesis!

I remember whining here a lot when I was feeling unmotivated, but I managed to do it and am proud of the result!

• hugs 7
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,968
On 7/25/2021 at 1:42 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Omg so camp…terrible accent party  #flop #flopga #backtoflopping #houseofflopping

I'm starting to warm up to the idea of it being a tarantino style of camp

don't clock me yet

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,968
On 7/25/2021 at 1:43 PM, Delusional said:

Dynamite was genuinely a feel good jam, and rightfully a hit. Butter and PTD are both literally AWFUL. I said what I said about Dynamite btw.

Dynamite is too sugary and soulless imo