Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 10,572
On 7/23/2021 at 9:20 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I  said last year she should release this dance music that fans want  through soundcloud you know like ‘stache’  and then do more mature/AC albums like p!nk as official releases. I think both sides catered to then :prideheart:

Her last EDM album did very good on streaming services and this without her even involving herself a little bit in promoting it. I don't see why she shouldn't releasing both type of music officially and getting her coins.

Chromatica had amazing reviews and very decent numbers for how she treated it. I would have been curious to see Joanne's numbers with no Superbowl push and with the Chromatica promo though. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,754
On 7/23/2021 at 9:56 PM, monketsharona said:

Her last EDM album did very good on streaming services and this without her even involving herself a little bit in promoting it. I don't see why she shouldn't releasing both type of music officially and getting her coins.

Chromatica had amazing reviews and very decent numbers for how she treated it. I would have been curious to see Joanne's numbers with no Superbowl push and with the Chromatica promo though. 

Well Joanne and Chromatica aren’t comparable as Joanne wasn’t made to slay streaming services, also with huge streaming artists.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,174
On 7/23/2021 at 4:47 PM, monketsharona said:

If Gucci is that campy dark humour movie it's rumoured to be, the elders won't even touch it though

Regarding this... do we know something about the movie? (quality, comments)

Pop-a-911-ster 39,357
On 7/23/2021 at 4:01 PM, emig_09 said:

Regarding this... do we know something about the movie? (quality, comments)

People are basing it off one unnamed Twitter source, the movie is packed with Oscar winners and nominees, people need to relax and actually see the trailer before having a damn meltdown 

Edited by MANiCURE1295

A Popster Is Born 10,572
On 7/23/2021 at 9:58 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Well Joanne and Chromatica aren’t comparable as Joanne wasn’t made to slay streaming services, also with huge streaming artists.

Well that just make my point even stronger. why should she only release the +40 adult music on streaming services while it's the type of music that have more limited streams (not talking about soundtrack music but solo records music). ASIB and Chromatica did their job very good in their own way. That should just make them think about releasing more of both soundtrack songs and mainstream music regularly. 

Edited by monketsharona

Pop-a-911-ster 27,174
On 7/23/2021 at 5:05 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

People are basing it off one unnamed Twitter source 

just for the accent? :icant:

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 7/23/2021 at 4:47 PM, monketsharona said:

If Gucci is that campy dark humour movie it's rumoured to be, the elders won't even touch it though

But the movie s genre is drama??

Imagine if its another Machete Kills :icant:

Popster for Sale 41,877
On 7/23/2021 at 9:07 PM, Doncho said:

But the movie s genre is drama??

Imagine if its another Machete Kills :icant:

A return to her roots

6-F3-A7-E3-C-A6-F1-45-EE-A5-F7-3902-FFE6

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 7/23/2021 at 8:58 PM, ViviLittleM said:

When you realise chromatica was propped up by a collab, came after ASIB, had huge AirPlay and streaming prescence but is at Joanne CSPS WW and chartruns :bigbird:  SL also fell out of Spotify WW quicker than PI initially too :dead: Personally I don’t want a dance album again and will enjoy Chromatica, but respect other Gaga fans  do :prideheart:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,357
On 7/23/2021 at 4:17 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

When you realise chromatica had huge AirPlay  prescence

spit take GIF

what did I just read, surely some sorta fan-fic novel

…huge airplay presence……she’s not….:ohhh:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,579

For LG7 we don't need dance music, we don't need slow ballads. What we need is a pure rock album with a few power rock ballads with the best bridges Gaga ever made. 

Ahhh just the thought of that :darkmode:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 7/23/2021 at 9:21 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

spit take GIF

ROM went top 3 on HAC radio in US, and was #1 in UK on AirPlay for 5 weeks. Stupid Love went top 5 on AirPlay almost every single country around the globe - it even went #1 on AirPlay in Japan. It was a #1 AirPlay hit in Germany too - 911 was an AirPlay hit in Italy too bestie

this is a radio presence and compared to Joanne it’s definitely huge !

Thalia_Valiente.thumb.png.2748fdd06d9da6

• thanks 2

Popster for Sale 44,778
On 7/23/2021 at 7:33 PM, Fame Romance said:

Wait because Lil Nas X’s new video is a slay :darkmode:

I could smell Jack Harlow’s musk trough the screen tho :awkney:

He’s building so much hype for his album, I’m sure it’ll be a smash 

hot :shakes:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 7/23/2021 at 10:21 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

spit take GIF

If you take into consideration countries than the US it's not a fan fiction

Stupid Love was #24 on the radio YEC in germany and ROM was #50 https://radiocharts.com/html/annual_charts_de_main.htm 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,357
On 7/23/2021 at 4:34 PM, Andreu said:

If you take into consideration countries than the US it's not a fan fiction

Stupid Love was #24 on the radio YEC in germany and ROM was #50 https://radiocharts.com/html/annual_charts_de_main.htm 

On 7/23/2021 at 4:30 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

ROM went top 3 on HAC radio in US, and was #1 in UK on AirPlay for 5 weeks. Stupid Love went top 5 on AirPlay almost every single country around the globe - it even went #1 on AirPlay in Japan. It was a #1 AirPlay hit in Germany too - 911 was an AirPlay hit in Italy too bestie

this is a radio presence and compared to Joanne it’s definitely huge !

True! I was thinking about US Radio where besides like a couple weeks of good airplay for ROM Gaga basically flopped on radio, but can we agree never to mention “911” and “airplay” ever again, love Italy, but come on now :laughga:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 7/23/2021 at 9:41 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

True! I was thinking about US Radio where besides like a couple weeks of good airplay for ROM Gaga basically flopped on radio

Don’t worry I am not arguing with you btw and I knew why you had that reaction :prideheart: I suppose it was easy to forget SL WW radio dominance. She ate, and I will give her that

• love 1