Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,778
On 7/23/2021 at 5:40 PM, Andreu said:

It's like locals get a turntable and are like I NEED to get back to black, Born To die and Thriller like its mandatory 2094902996_Shakirashockedpng.thumb.png.1

Three artists i love tho

classic albums did that

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 7/23/2021 at 2:52 PM, WildAmerican said:

i mean we would love that obvs, but they should've done that summer of 2019 to keep the album's momentum going, might be too late rn :icant:

but imagine an Emmy for that, then ASIB would be an Oscar, Grammy and Emmy project, the next Hamilton iktr

Maybe but I think it will smash no matter when they do it. It could be for ASIB s 10th anniversary and Shallow will still be above Gaga s current single on Spotify :snake:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,174
On 7/23/2021 at 3:46 PM, Fame Romance said:

6-F426406-79-C4-44-C1-B324-120-AA46799-BHELPP 

is she an stupid hoe or am I? doesn't she know that list is fully payoled? :katy_pie:

A Popster Is Born 11,857

I hope Love for Sale comes out before October. I need it to enter 2022 Grammy period. It would still win in 2023 Grammys but why risk its chances? lol. Gucci is just the perfect promo to go along with it. Elders will LOVE Gaga again

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 7/23/2021 at 8:05 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Like, enough is enough. We love great ballads but she’s got so much more in her.

I  said last year she should release this dance music that fans want  through soundcloud you know like ‘stache’  and then do more mature/AC albums like p!nk as official releases. I think both sides catered to then :prideheart:

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,014
On 7/23/2021 at 9:00 PM, emig_09 said:

this deserved to be #1 

:dead:

Omg yes

This whole album is skip free and a 11/10, literally her peak in songwriting and melody i love it so much :shakes:

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,174
On 7/23/2021 at 4:20 PM, Mr. V said:

Omg yes

This whole album is skip free and a 11/10, literally her peak in songwriting and melody i love it so much :shakes:

YAAAAS... MY FAV OF HERS

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,423
On 7/23/2021 at 9:20 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I  said last year she should release this dance music that fans want  through soundcloud you know like ‘stache’  and then do more mature/AC albums like p!nk as official releases. I think both sides catered to then :prideheart:

It’s not that I don’t want ballads. It’s just that I already have them. I would like her to go for some mid tempos maybe? I just don’t want HAC music because we got that from her on at least two projects. But yeah, it’s possible and probable she will do more mature music in the near future, however I consider Chromatica being a mature and confident album. :prideheart:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,572
On 7/23/2021 at 9:17 PM, Doncho said:

I hope Love for Sale comes out before October. I need it to enter 2022 Grammy period. It would still win in 2023 Grammys but why risk its chances? lol. Gucci is just the perfect promo to go along with it. Elders will LOVE Gaga again

If Gucci is that campy dark humour movie it's rumoured to be, the elders won't even touch it though

Edited by monketsharona