Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

ARTPOPster 1,663
On 7/22/2021 at 3:26 PM, Delusional said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGHHHHHHHH

On 7/22/2021 at 3:26 PM, Delusional said:

SELENA FHEHSHWHEHEHEHWHHAJA

On 7/22/2021 at 3:41 PM, Delusional said:

It’s a merch discount countdown. I’m so annoyed.

The way this was my excitement as I read this thread and saw Selena about to release and then got to your last post 

:cupcake:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 7/23/2021 at 5:25 AM, ChromaticaOreos said:

Not campy and accent fiesta. I can smell tje razzie. But I'm sure it will be fun.

Is this confirmed or something? Cause Razzie is coming :icant:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 7/23/2021 at 10:13 AM, Delusional said:

I’m sort of confused, did Gaga get fillers again? Why are people in 2016 epione meltdown mode 

I went to the G-string site and everyone was dragging her for getting fillers again, but she literally looks gorgeous. She and everyone else can do whatever they want with their faces :enigma:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,431
On 7/23/2021 at 9:13 AM, Delusional said:

I’m sort of confused, did Gaga get fillers again? Why are people in 2016 epione meltdown mode 

What else is new. Gays being in a woman’s business. I wish they could just leave her alone.

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 12,828
On 7/23/2021 at 7:53 AM, Fame Romance said:

YAAAS NORMANI GO GIRL :oscar:

Remembering f words doing essays about Normani and ‘why isn’t her comeback song pop!!!11’ chile of course it wasn’t pop. That’d BOMB. She did an R&B cardi b song with s*x appeal and they were convinced it would bomb because ‘no pop song!’ They knew what they were doing now she’ll have a stable US hit to build momentum.

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 12,828
On 7/23/2021 at 8:13 AM, Delusional said:

She looks a bit Pete burn’d ngl or like when the Rupaul Queens return to All stars. It’ll calm down though it’s probably a fresh round of epione :bigbird:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,832

The new Lil Nas X is a collapse. Another unapologetic gay smash just in a year. He's really opening doors in an unprecedent way.

Edited by ChromaticaOreos