Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,411
On 7/19/2021 at 4:35 PM, emig_09 said:

Miley deserves :shine:

what she deserved is to have the vinyls released on release day so she could've gone #1 instead of them coming out 8 months later

Pop-a-911-ster 26,647
On 7/18/2021 at 2:29 PM, Mr. V said:

truly one of the most boring sundays for me :mess:

at least i did a planet chromatica inspired painting :bigbird:

On 7/18/2021 at 2:34 PM, Delusional said:

Considering there is nothing to be inspired by, your painting must be serving THIS:

spacer.png

On 7/18/2021 at 2:46 PM, BenG said:

The way I thought the image was still loading :mess:

The journey continues teas

I f-ing hate y'all. This alone outsold the era :icant:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,931

From the Variety article:

Indeed, Gaga and Bennett recently made a second album together that will be released later this year, a successor to 2014’s chart-topping, Grammy-winning “Cheek to Cheek.”

Pop-a-911-ster 29,931

Like Warner’s Dua Lipa, Peter Edge’s latest diva has yet to score a #1 album—but how much does that matter? These projects don’t have the typical shelf life of their peers. Dua’s “Levitating” f/DaBaby is giving Olivia Rodrigo’s “drivers license” a run for its money as the year’s biggest song, with about 3.2m in U.S. activity YTD. Ben Mawson-managed Dua’s 2017 debut set has done north of 2.5m in U.S. ATD; Future Nostalgia is over 2m.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=327409&title=NEAR-TRUTHS%3A-GOALLLLLLLL

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,647
On 7/19/2021 at 11:01 AM, ViviLittleM said:

From the Variety article:

Indeed, Gaga and Bennett recently made a second album together that will be released later this year, a successor to 2014’s chart-topping, Grammy-winning “Cheek to Cheek.”

This is now giving me Nile Rodgers teasing I Want Your Love studio version every f-ing year until he decides to release it with Shallow

:mess:

• paws up 2
  • lol 5

A Popster Is Born 18,527

The fact that this GagaxTony event won’t have a livestream, won’t allow cameras etc still makes me think that the album is not coming before September/October. Chromatica Remix here we gooooo

Mr Rogers Clown GIF