Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,126
On 7/17/2021 at 8:50 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Like, it makes NO sense at all.

As if Tony's son wouldn't want his father's (possibly) last album to go #1 :icant:

A much more realistic rollout would be: 2 pre-album tracks, live performance(s) and interview(s), with MTV Unplugged coming on album release week

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 12,352

Maybe they want to release LFS the same day as Billie cause they saw how much she's tanking lately and it's Gaga's revange on her. They have like 200k signed CDs and vinyls shipping the same week as the album release :billie: and that's why Chromatica had so few vinyls on sale, because they put all the work into jazz album :icant:

I don’t know what I'm saying at all I just woke up and barely can see through my eyes :ohyes:

• lol 4

The Fame Popster 436
On 7/17/2021 at 10:01 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I see the warriors of the „don’t put Normani’s song on TTH because it’s not an instant smash/hit and it’s a bad song” club woke up. Hello darlings.

:icant:

As if the blind sheep that try to make Normani a thing despite the GP saying numerous time “NO!” to her aren’t as embarrassing or even worse :icant: whether it was an instant smash or not, the song would have been still as bad :icant: y’all cream yourselves over a basic monotonous R&B beat and call it “masterpiece” :icant:

girl needs to release more upbeat stuff, that would work better for her since she does nice choreos as well but waste them on… whatever is Wild Side

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,005

It makes sense to release the title track on the 30th then the full album the next week or in a couple weeks. Tony's birthday is on the 3rd, so the lead can come around his birthday like it was rumoured to happen and the album can come later on a better week from a competition pov.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 32,258
On 7/17/2021 at 11:22 AM, Andreu said:

It makes sense to release the title track on the 30th then the full album the next week or in a couple weeks. Tony's birthday is on the 3rd, so the lead can come around his birthday like it was rumoured to happen and the album can come later on a better week from a competition pov.

Ikr… if they release the whole album as a surprise the week Billie is releasing ☠️☠️☠️☠️

The Fame Popster 436
On 7/17/2021 at 12:22 PM, Andreu said:

Hopefully before the Grammy deadline

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 19,638
On 7/17/2021 at 12:01 PM, Delusional said:

The paragraphs bashing a talented and successful woman for absolutely 0 reason - apart from a couple people calling it a summer time bop and being surprised it wasn’t added to TTH - are worrying me.

spacer.png 

No one here is trying to make her a thing either or be her sheep. No one here is even a fan like that. We’re just supporting good sis because we love the song! You don’t and that’s okay, but in our opinion it deserved to be put on TTH because:

1. she has multiple streaming smashes 
  2. people have wanted an album/new music from her for a while
  3. it has a Cardi B feature

You have your opinion, we will have ours! 

spacer.png

Hbo Tens GIF by A Black Lady Sketch Show

The Fame Popster 436
On 7/17/2021 at 1:01 PM, Delusional said:

The paragraphs bashing a talented and successful woman for absolutely 0 reason - apart from a couple people calling it a summer time bop and being surprised it wasn’t added to TTH - are worrying me.

spacer.png 

No one here is trying to make her a thing either or be her sheep. No one here is even a fan like that. We’re just supporting good sis because we love the song! You don’t and that’s okay, but in our opinion it deserved to be put on TTH because:

spacer.png

Talented? :toofunny:

and ok, Miss Delusional, whatever you say :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,167
On 7/17/2021 at 12:01 PM, Delusional said:

spacer.png 

spacer.png

Did I walk into ATRL

DBD1169-F-D7-F3-418-B-BB97-BB1-D938-F81-

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 17,627
On 7/17/2021 at 7:02 PM, Fame Romance said:

New Normani song top 25 on US AM despite 14 new songs from a Pop Smoke album bomb, this chill bop has potential at least there methinks 

spacer.png

Cardi's power I fear

she sent all of her singles to AM no.1 since 2018 i think.. can't confirm tho

spacer.png

• yaas, gaga 1