Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 57,446
On 7/13/2021 at 8:38 PM, ChromaticaOreos said:

Olivia has taste

the way I've been listening to Sour and BWET these days

If only Azealia wasn't such a trash person, her music is so great and she's so talented

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 7/13/2021 at 7:41 PM, Fame Romance said:

If only Azealia wasn't such a trash person, her music is so great and she's so talented

Yes today I was hearing her album and then remembered what she did to Iggy and had to stop :toofunny:

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 7/13/2021 at 8:12 PM, Delusional said:

New ATRL thread:

”GaGa STEALS water supply from desert community”

spacer.png

The way you made me go to ATRL bevause I rrally believed you werent joking :rip:

Says a lot about the OGHs there :elmo:

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 7/13/2021 at 8:28 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Ice baths are a regular thing for dancers, athletes and basically everyone who’s doing some kind of physical activity, it’s not something recommended specifically for fibromyalgia.

spacer.png

She does ice baths and hot baths and compression suits as a way to recover after physical stress. I think it has a lot to do with her fibromyalgia and this routine helps her relieve pain after performances.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,443
On 7/13/2021 at 8:45 PM, Mr. V said:

spacer.png

She does ice baths and hot baths and compression suits as a way to recover after physical stress. I think it has a lot to do with her fibromyalgia and this routine helps her relieve pain after performances.

I’m not sure what is your point, tho. She’s doing those baths, from what we know, mostly after physical activities. I do those after workouts. I don’t have fibromyalgia. Like, I get it, it helps her but I wasn’t saying it wasn’t. Do you know what I mean? Lol

On 7/14/2021 at 12:25 AM, Fame Romance said:

Can we talk about the way Billie ENDED whoever was her ex with her last 3 songs tho? :arguega:

no, but we can talk about she ENDED her career with her 3 last  songs tho :arguega:

Edited by zoldyck
  • lol 10

Pop-a-911-ster 27,250
On 7/13/2021 at 4:30 PM, little legend said:

Song of the year! 

Stream the next smash song 

:giveup:

i still fill September's "Cry For You" vibes here :laughga:

A Popster Is Born 18,443
On 7/13/2021 at 8:28 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Ice baths are a regular thing for dancers, athletes and basically everyone who’s doing some kind of physical activity, it’s not something recommended specifically for fibromyalgia.

Just as I was saying @Mr. V

spacer.png

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 7/13/2021 at 10:07 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Just as I was saying @Mr. V

spacer.png

Pls she was using ice baths in 2016 to treat it and then found out in 2017 that it didnt work. I know this for a fact.

Also she said that she tested borderline positive for lupus which is an auto immune disease. 

A Popster Is Born 18,443
On 7/13/2021 at 10:13 PM, Mr. V said:

Pls she was using ice baths in 2016 to treat it and then found out in 2017 that it didnt work. I know this for a fact.

Also she said that she tested borderline positive for lupus which is an auto immune disease. 

Yes, so this means she’s not using Ice baths for fibro, she’s using them after intense workout or physical activity. 

And I believe that person suggested maybe that fibro is an auto immune disease? I doubt that many oeople remember the lupus thing. Either way, it’s funny how we’re all worked up over an ice rumor. Lol.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 7/13/2021 at 9:13 PM, Mr. V said:

On 7/13/2021 at 9:13 PM, Mr. V said:

floptinaisapig.thumb.png.5fd7eee4bac0f1b

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 7/13/2021 at 9:15 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Yes, so this means she’s not using Ice baths for fibro, she’s using them after intense workout or physical activity. 

And I believe that person suggested maybe that fibro is an auto immune disease? I doubt that many oeople remember the lupus thing. Either way, it’s funny how we’re all worked up over an ice rumor. Lol.

Either that or "there's gonna be a meeting about Artpop Act II" :icant:

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • lol 2

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 7/13/2021 at 10:15 PM, DonnieDarko said:

And I believe that person suggested maybe that fibro is an auto immune disease? Either way, it’s funny how we’re all worked up over an ice rumor. Lol.

I'm playing solitaire and listening to aqua aka my childhood band :icant:
PS. Stream this bubblegum bop of the century

:happydance:

• yaas, gaga 1