Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 11,592
On 7/8/2021 at 5:09 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Don’t worry, your English is great. Certainly better than mine. 

On topic-it’s common sense. We know Interscope approach her for promo, she said no. We have HL CEO telling the media that she said no too for quite some time. It’s just common sense to assume it was her. Do you think Bobby, a manager plus a friend, can come up to her and say-move your a.s and do some promo? Lol.

It’s only realistic if you really think about it. There’s no point in blaming her team, blame her. They can’t do nothing without her approval. It’s not 2009-2013 anymore. 

Nah, I don’t thinks so. But that's not the point of the convo. :ally:

And on the topic. Here comes my take. Maybe if I was Bobby, that would be exactly what I would do, because of the way I talk and behave with my friends. :laughga:

I'm not like ' Hey my Dear friend, how are you, do you want to do some stuff this evening, I hope I don’t bother you.' 

For example I just walk into the room and say ' Hey fu¢ker, get the fu¢k out of this stinky bed and let's go for a walk or something. Move your fu¢king a** out of this house. I don’t care if you want to just lay down all evening ' :creepin:

Isn't it how close friends treat each other? :happydance:

It was supposed to be on topic :rip: mess xDD

On 7/8/2021 at 5:23 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I genuinely think they know she’s not lazy. They’re just disappointed with how some things went.

Isn't 'lazy' just word play because of Gaga's signatures being just L? :ohhh:

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 7/8/2021 at 3:30 PM, DeanClownchester said:

Ngl this is the most boring stretch of stanning Gaga 

Pls the wait for LG5 aka Joanne killed half the fan base, now that was massacre :shakes:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,629
On 7/8/2021 at 11:50 AM, Mr. V said:

Pls the wait for LG5 aka Joanne killed half the fan base, now that was massacre :shakes:

We had AHS that spanned several months before then on top of C2C, IWYL, TIHTY and all the amazing tribute performances she had. Sound of Music?

Edited by DeanClownchester
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 7/8/2021 at 5:58 PM, DeanClownchester said:

We had AHS that spanned several months before then on top of C2C, IWYL, TIHTY and all the amazing tribute performances she had. Sound of Music?

Yeah true, but it still was a different type of starvation. We got content but we still didnt have a lot of fan interaction too.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,447

Teenage Dream #112 on the Rolling Stone midweeks with Firework 4th of July boost, it'll spend one more week on Billboard 200 :gaga-scream:

The Fame is currently 5 weeks ahead so I hope it'll be able to keep the lead

Pop-a-911-ster 29,884

After this week’s album chart is finalized, Taylor Swift will be the first artist this year to have three albums cross 500k in activity, with evermore, Fearless (Taylor’s Version) and folklore. Fearless (Taylor’s Version)is the only album Swift actually released in 2021; evermore and folkore were both released in 2020.

It should come as no surprise that Swift, who’s had incredible sales figures throughout her career is still selling well. But the latest strategy the Republic superstar utilizes to achieve sales milestones in the streaming landscape is once again, as savvy as ever.

The increase in vinyl sales, fueled by a new generation’s interest in physical products, along with an army of dedicated superfans gives Tay the perfect combination to flex her creative and commercial muscle. The first vinyl drop for evermore, which came six months after its release date, lifted the album back to #1 in June with an incredible 202k units moved—102k of that sum in LP sales, breaking the record for most vinyl sales in one week in the modern era.

Tay also has another batch of folkorevinyl incoming the week of 7/23 (unlike evermore, this isn’t the first vinyl drop for the album). Will she add digital autographs and limited edition signed CDs to that week like she did for evermore’s second push?

And just ahead of the holiday season, Swift has Red (Taylor’s Version) streeting on 11/9. Is there any doubt the 3-time AOTY winner will have vinyl, cassettes, CDs and the works ready to go in its debut week? If vinyl is locked in, how big could Red (Taylor’s Version) be? Swift’s 2021 version of Fearless has yet to drop vinyl—it opened with 291k.

When the year is complete, what will the four albums—evermore, folklore, Fearless (Taylor’s Version) and Red (Taylor’s Version) combine for in total activity? With evermore locked in to eclipse 1m+ in total activity by year’s end, what’s the ceiling for the other three titles through 2021? One thing's for sure, Swift's creative and commercial prowess is as strong as ever.

• yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 12,831

apparently the new billie song sounds like it's going to be a hit..  This cannot be happening...
                                                                  She was supposed to remain a LOSER!

OIP.xdU-2qZ1T3itO3Ra9Y1ECgHaFj?pid=ImgDet&w=480&h=360&rs=1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899

At this point Dua will have more singles in her career than Rihanna :rip:

the way she’s trying to be the new Rihanna with collabs everywhere :toofunny:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,499

Really touching that in some way, hopefully, LFS was something for Tony like C2C was for Gaga, a healing process and a time to be with someone who really cares for you and to bond through music :prideheart:

love Tony so much and so excited to hear their album together

• paws up 1
  • love 10