Popster for Sale 41,936
On 7/6/2021 at 5:15 PM, corvus albus said:

It's #11 on radio already.

OESHs praying it drops like a rock on the Hot 100 once radio drops it :pray:

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 7/6/2021 at 10:44 AM, ChromaticaOreos said:

Let's hope we don't have a Britney Jean anytime soon

Also ASIB is a lot bigger than Circus, at least in terms of longevity

I mean, it's inevitable. While Gaga has certified her legend/icon status in the last five years, her popularity isn't going to rise as she gets older. Older female pop stars like Pink with very dedicated fans have slipped with recent albums (Hurts 2B Human scored a mere six weeks in the top 50 of the BH200). In fact, while Chromatica sold more, Nicki Minaj's last album, Queen, spent 19 weeks in the top 50 of the BH200 and "Chun-Li" essentially pulled a "Stupid Love"  in the U.S.

Edited by ConnorFilm

Pop-a-911-ster 27,264
On 7/6/2021 at 1:35 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I mean, it's inevitable. While Gaga has certified her legend/icon status in the last five years, her popularity isn't going to rise as she gets older. Older female pop stars like Pink with very dedicated fans have slipped with recent albums (Hurts 2B Human scored a mere six weeks in the top 50 of the BH200). In fact, while Chromatica sold more, Nicki Minaj's last album, Queen, spent 19 weeks in the top 50 of the BH200 and "Chun-Li" essentially pulled a "Stupid Love"  in the U.S.

I cannot agree more! From now we can do whatever to help her numbers but... guys... we're getting old too :laughga:

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 7/6/2021 at 11:41 AM, emig_09 said:

I cannot agree more! From now we can do whatever to help her numbers but... guys... we're getting old too :laughga:

I'm getting old and I'm tired. spacer.png

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,488

In the last two weeks, that new Marshmello song with the Jonas Brothers has climbed from, like, 58 to 33. I really hope it can climb into the top 15. It's a really catchy track. It's also climbing on radio. 

A Popster Is Born 12,831
On 7/6/2021 at 5:35 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I pride myself on not being a delulu but c word had no big Gaga promo push where she rams herself down people’s throats or Sour Candy MV which would’ve at least given her more front end stability, although chromatica is a dance album in a dead pop climate by a 35 yr old woman so you’re kinda right.

also the Circus/ASIB thing is a cute comparison for the blonde pop icon girlies and their gay base and CSPS journey but BJ BOMBED and had 0 acclaim, Gaga and her team are too good to not come away with a 70 on metacritic at lest hihi. Maybe in ten years we will see some tragic legacy album performance like that :gaycat:

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,970
On 7/6/2021 at 6:41 PM, emig_09 said:

@Delusional and I cannot relate :laughga:

Spoiler

I love all veterans and with more or less years you are the best fanbase in the world

Actually I think Gaga will have more longevity than P! Nk and Nicki, I mean she has cinema, philanthropy, activism, Haus Labs and a huge fan base that could even grow.

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,451
On 7/6/2021 at 10:37 PM, ReadyGaga said:

@Delusional and I cannot relate :laughga:

Reveal hidden contents

I love all veterans and with more or less years you are the best fanbase in the world

Actually I think Gaga will have more longevity than P! Nk and Nicki, I mean she has cinema, philanthropy, activism, Haus Labs and a huge fan base that could even grow.

Of course. She’s more like Barbra and Cher, who might’ve sold less than Madonna but are still more respected and acclaimed by the entertainment industry. Gaga is moving towards that area as she grows older.