Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 45,005

the fact that all Sour album tracks will probably end up on the 200M range at least :rip:

currently watching some of her performances, really cute

Edited by ChromaticaOreos

Pop-a-911-ster 30,419
3 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

the fact that all Sour album tracks will probably end up on the 200M range at least :rip:

Well our bestie Ed Sheeran has some album tracks with like 700M so Id say Olivia's will pass way further than 200M

Popster for Sale 45,005
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Well our bestie Ed Sheeran has some album tracks with like 700M so Id say Olivia's will pass way further than 200M

jesus christ

but yeah I'm sure some of her album tracks will reach the 400M+ mark or more, while others probably won't make it a lot past 200M+

insane though

A Popster Is Born 12,845
16 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

and? is this SL shade again? a reminder chromatica had 0 promo and poor playlistin stop acting like godga couldn't have done that.

Spoiler

me serving cupcake twitter liddo kiii

Wacky Races Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,942
15 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Chromatica OUT of the Billboard 200

04682B57-2F4B-44CB-BD78-20B740DEB877.thumb.jpeg.9eaab59e550776526b02dea4c122174b.jpeg

What a surprise

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTVThe good thing about that is that we’ll know its position for this tracking week on Monday on Twitter 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,845

ROM probably won't chart on this week's spotify weekly, it's last position was #199 and it bowed out with 56 weeks - this is 4 weeks away from Rihanna's 'work' and 6 weeks away from 'No Tears Left To Cry' i think it's respectable for a dancey song in a pandemic, it could possibly chart another week at some point i guess if its close to the top 200 still

Peppa Pig Meme GIF by Nick Jr

Popster for Sale 45,005
8 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

not equals and subtract LOL

I wonder if Gaga could do a chromatica sister album, but i wouldn't know what to call it... maybe chromatica + Kroattackita.

Coldplay already worked on Kaotica, the sister album to Chromatica. 

• lol 2