Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 45,005
12 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Speaking of GGD, they’re claiming Bloodpop did a live stream and said the album is coming sooner than we think. Is this true? 

Was it a member of the clowns club who said that? :icant:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 45,005
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Well, I’m blocked and can’t see much but it’s this thread and the first post:

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/363744-do-you-think-we’ll-have-a-single-from-chromatica-the-remix-album/

it is one of the most proeminent members of the clown club that is saying so I suggest we take it with a handfull of salt. 

we'll always have the more trustworthy cousins of the voices in our heads to fall back on and those are claiming the same so it might be true, who knows

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 18,571
3 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

it is one of the most proeminent members of the clown club that is saying so I suggest we take it with a handfull of salt. 

we'll always have the more trustworthy cousins of the voices in our heads to fall back on and those are claiming the same so it might be true, who knows

:mess:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,419

I don't want to derail the discussion but since that topic was brought up, GGD has deviated so far from being a Gaga forum :rip: granted, it hasn't been the most exciting time to be a Gaga fan but the way the majority of the forum are news and politic discussion (often with really questionable points but that's not for me to decide) and half of the people there has no clue what's going on on the gagaverse and have expectations that reflect they dont know anything :dead: things like discussing if the BTWB is coming back, the obviously fake rumors bot for Gaga and for other people etc

EDIT: oh and of course the 50 daily threads about hotties of the day, X male celeb posting a shirtless pic, etc

Edited by Andreu
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,295

when bloodpop wanted to know which artists they should include on a remix album and all little faggots were requesting A-List artists :icant:

it's a remix album gurls, what do you expect? always the expectations are in the clouds for LMs :icant: :icant:

Edited by emig_09

Pop-a-911-ster 27,295

many wanted Dula Peep or Lil Nas X on the re-imagined BTW album :icant: :laughga: :laughga:

and the worst part is when LMs get mad for not getting what THEY DESERVE :katy_pie: :icant:

Edited by emig_09

Pop-a-911-ster 30,419
Just now, emig_09 said:

many wanted Dula Peep or Lil Nas X on the re-imagined BTM version :icant: :laughga: :laughga:

the way neither of them would've been better than the one we got

Thalia_Valiente.thumb.png.2748fdd06d9da6

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,295
Just now, Andreu said:

the way neither of them would've been better than the one we got

Thalia_Valiente.thumb.png.2748fdd06d9da6

and they conviced themselves Dua Lipa is worse than Ben Platt :icant: