Chromatica : 1 629 847 029 1 323 766
Born This Way : 1 054 917 173 1 064 965
Joanne : 1 234 890 926 358 537
ARTPOP (Incl. Xtina DWUW): 804 952 026 292 889
Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 11
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,488

So, is it likely Traumatica gets at least another week in the top 50 of the BH200 thanks to vinyl sales from her website? It "officially" dropped on June 25, so I guess I'm curious when sales would be reflected. 

Edited by ConnorFilm

Pop-a-911-ster 30,412

A moment in history i fear

The album (or EP since it has 8 songs) has over 1800M streams on Spotify and about 1300M on YT. A second joint album is rumoured to be coming this summer (but I don't believe the rumor since J Balvin's solo album has to come out first)

Popster for Sale 57,531
6 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

So, is it likely Traumatica gets at least another week in the top 50 of the BH200 thanks to vinyl sales from her website? It "officially" dropped on June 25, so I guess I'm curious when sales would be reflected. 

Yeah we have a 41st week on lock this week, hopefully we get a good position and the vinyl continues to sell so that it can rack up a few more weeks at the bottom of the chart 

Popster for Sale 44,976
4 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

Kinda vibing to Ed's new song, ngl

Also unrelated note but Shape of You is really overhated and is a great pop song :arguega: 

agree with the second statement

Popster for Sale 57,531
7 minutes ago, Andreu said:

A moment in history i fear

The album (or EP since it has 8 songs) has over 1800M streams on Spotify and about 1300M on YT. A second joint album is rumoured to be coming this summer (but I don't believe the rumor since J Balvin's solo album has to come out first)

Didn't J Balvin release a color thing album last year that flopped?

EsMVg_DWMAEKfSK.thumb.jpg.9bed7130468410

A Popster Is Born 18,552
2 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Rain On Me is such a major bop :giveup:

I need the Arca remix 

A Grammy winning, critically and commercially acclaimed anthem that gave us hope during the awful 2020.

:giveup:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,412
29 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Didn't J Balvin release a color thing album last year that flopped?

EsMVg_DWMAEKfSK.thumb.jpg.9bed7130468410

Yes he released Colores on March last Year and it didnt flop (he was top5 most dtreamed acts on spotify for sure, not surre about the position).

This year hes released a bunch (5 I think) of singles off his next project, most of them flopped but one of the most recent ones Qué Mas pues with Maria Becerra is becoming a hit (in fact I remember you quoted the post about it going top10 WW yesterday :rip:)

• shook 1

Popster for Sale 57,531
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

A Grammy winning, critically and commercially acclaimed anthem that gave us hope during the awful 2020.

:giveup:

Ugh thinking of the SCREAM I let out during the Grammy livestream when they said "and the Grammy goes to... Rain on Me" :giveup:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,412
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Ugh thinking of the SCREAM I let out during the Grammy livestream when they said "and the Grammy goes to... Rain on Me" :giveup:

White demon stays winning :oscar:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,976

3 days until July 

the cousins of the voices in my head seem pretty sure Chromatica remix is coming :excited:

they also said a friend of a friend told them it's coming with a visual :excited:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,976
4 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

Remember when last year the ''insiders'' said that July would be a really eventful month and nothing happened :laughga:

when we discover that Chromatica remix is a social experiment in trolling little monsters by bloodpop and co.:rip:

this fanbase is cursed

Edited by ChromaticaOreos

Pop-a-911-ster 22,835

I just visited GGD on my dupe account over a long time and saw users talking about how Gaga was seen shooting a video last week and them doing a countdown and I immediately logged off :mess: 

• lol 6

Popster to Popster 4,488
59 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Yeah we have a 41st week on lock this week, hopefully we get a good position and the vinyl continues to sell so that it can rack up a few more weeks at the bottom of the chart 

Good to hear. I can only imagine what a deluxe edition with "Love Me Right" and a few other tracks added to streaming and her website would do, but alas. 

I just want the album to come close to Joanne's 21 weeks in the top 50.