Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

The president of a country should'nt meet with a popstar (let alone, one from and living in another continent) in representation of young ppl anyways :rip:

• paws up 2

TikTok is doing wonders for Måneskin’s Beggin’.

They said they have been/are working on “Teatro d’Ira” their next album, so I expect them to announce a single relatively soon.

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Well

I'm not keein on Gaga's being besties with and making campaing for a politician, but afaik she has never gone to talk in representation of anyone. Those are two very different things, regardless of if personally don't like either.

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 16,337
48 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

He was right about the artist that released today

i mean many liddos suspected Olly and it wasn't hard to guess since he was liking and commenting everything reimagined related. I'm no saying they are necessary wrong or fake, but we can't trust it as a fact if it was something highly rumored anyways

Pop-a-911-ster 29,886
2 minutes ago, Replay said:

i mean many liddos suspected Olly and it wasn't hard to guess since he was liking and commenting everything reimagined related. I'm no saying they are necessary wrong or fake, but we can't trust it as a fact if it was something highly rumored anyways

Years Years is called Olly?

Popster for Sale 41,936
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Years Years is called Olly?

Olly was the lead vocalist of a band called Years & Years but he's the only one left. So it's now a solo project.

• paws up 1