Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 11,592
4 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

I didn’t get it, was that user already banned after introducing himself? Was he another entela’s dupe?

I think we never found out and Emerald just disappeared. 

The tea was quite corrct tho. All we need is to wait til Friday to find out if Ben Platt is on the album. If he is, we should expect the other things to happen :receipts:

6 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

I think we never found out and Emerald just disappeared. 

The tea was quite corrct tho. All we need is to wait til Friday to find out if Ben Platt is on the album. If he is, we should expect the other things to happen :receipts:

Not that other stuff like Chromatica Remix being released in July and Top Gun song coming in November with the movie were that hard to predict though :katy:

But yeah, let’s see if Ben Platt is on BTW and if Love For Sale really has that rollout. 

• lol 1

Moderator 24,725

Spotify ww

#6(+4) Beggin' by Måneskin (3,951,358)

#11(=) I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE (3,368,903)

#25(+2)  ZITTI E BUONI (2,008,485)

#180(new) Coraline (695,434)

• paws up 6
  • shook 2

Popster for Sale 44,888
Just now, Sir.Sim said:

Spotify ww

#6 Beggin' by Måneskin (3,951,358)

wow they're really slaying

now is the time to strike while the iron is hot and release a brand new single

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,888
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I’m pretty sure Lil Nas is on highway unicorn 

too good to be true, but why do you think that?

BTW coming for 2M+ update if that's the case

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,454
50 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Maybe if she wouldn't date a racist and hurled racist slurs in the past

She was 13 or 14 when she did that, she was a child. No excuse, sure, but still. Also she was younger than @Delusional

The fact that she’s apparently dating a racist is def more concerning and worth mentioning.’

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,888
4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

She was 13 or 14 when she did that, she was a child. No excuse, sure, but still. Also she was younger than @Delusional

The fact that she’s apparently dating a racist is def more concerning and worth mentioning.’

yeah I don't understand this thing about grown a** adults policing other people for what they did as children

as if every child didn't say homophobic, racist, sexist things :rip: some people really need to be subjected to that type of scrutiny to understand how flawed they are, it's borderline narcissistic (not talking about anyone here ofc, just a lot of people on social media) 

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

Poblado remix already outviewed Fiel remix, despite the fact Poblado came out three days later and the original song had less hype, why? :arguega: must mean Karol G has more power than An*el :ohhh:

Spoiler

the wait I've been waiting for days to do this post :icant:

Edited by Andreu

A Popster Is Born 18,454
1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

yeah I don't understand this thing about grown a** adults policing other people for what they did as children

as if every children didn't say homophobic, racist, sexist things :rip: some people really need to be subjected to that type of scrutiny to understand how flawed they are, it's borderline narcissistic (not talking about anyone here ofc, just a lot of people on social media) 

Exactly

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
2 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

as if every children didn't say homophobic, racist, sexist things :rip: some people really need to be subjected to that type of scrutiny to understand how flawed they are, it's borderline narcissistic (not talking about anyone here ofc, just a lot of people on social media) 

Like it happened with Gaga many times, many people want to take down an artist and they look and look for things to justify the fact they hate a stranger until they find one.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,882
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

His recent post with the BTW tshirt, the whole horse theme that he had going on for OTR, and Gaga has always worked with rappers so it would be nice to see it on BTW too. Not to mention Bobby constantly liking his posts and Nas constantly name dropping Gaga everywhere and saying he’d like to work with her and stuff 

I’m not trusting a single thing that comes out of that foul members mouth. 

He was right about the artist that released today

A Popster Is Born 18,454
Just now, Delusional said:

He’s had his bad moments but he’s got better, followed his faith and overcame a lot to get to the position he is in right now. He’s literally a fine role model nowadays :toofunny: That sort of perseverance he has shown is very needed in todays society 

His perseverance in sporting those dreadlocks in March was not a good look and it’s just one of his bad moments in recent history. He’s just too problematic to be recognized as a good role model. At least to me. You’re obviously entitled to have your own opinion, boo.

:happydance:

• paws up 2