Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

Not someone posting this on GGD. Sounds familiar? :icant:

“By the way, a friend of mine told me a while ago that Kylie Minogue was gonna be featured on BTW: Reimagined but of course I didn’t believe him. Well it turned out that he was right after all. They also told me that Ben Platt and Olly Alexander are the other 2 artists.

C2C2 is apparently called Love for Sale and will be released in October, with the lead coming on Tony’s b-day. Chromatica Remix album is gonna come out at the end of July.

Top Gun song coming in November and is a ballad.

Not sure if this is all completely true so please, take it with a grain of salt"

Is his friend working on Netflix?

Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3

The last couple of weeks I hadn't much time and didn't visit thus thread frequently. 

Pls someone inform me!!! Why Gaga is rising on Artists Hot100, why Shallow is flopping so bad on Spotify? Is the BTW stealing streams from it? Due to the playlists?:fuming: 

Popster for Sale 44,888
1 minute ago, little legend said:

The last couple of weeks I hadn't much time and didn't visit thus thread frequently. 

Pls someone inform me!!! Why Gaga is rising on Artists Hot100, why Shallow is flopping so bad on Spotify? Is the BTW stealing streams from it? Due to the playlists?:fuming: 

Because of Chromatica vinyl, yes, yes and yes.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,433
10 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

That must be the reason you liked Rare

Scarlett Johansson GIF by NETFLIX

Sometimes I wonder why she named the album Rare when it’s literally the opposite 

spacer.png

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,882
22 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

“By the way, a friend of mine told me a while ago that Kylie Minogue was gonna be featured on BTW: Reimagined but of course I didn’t believe him. Well it turned out that he was right after all. They also told me that Ben Platt and Olly Alexander are the other 2 artists.

C2C2 is apparently called Love for Sale and will be released in October, with the lead coming on Tony’s b-day. Chromatica Remix album is gonna come out at the end of July.

Not sure if this is all completely true so please, take it with a grain of salt"

The same member?

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
8 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

see when you do the talentry :oscar: I've been talling you it's the next Mi Gente except its not a tragic song

1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

OUCH :rip:

rauw Alejandro a bigger force than billie in the USA, why?

Moderator 17,129
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

This song is such a grower doesn’t deserve this violent tank :gaga-scream:

Maybe if she wouldn't date a racist and hurled racist slurs in the past

1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

I didn’t get it, was that user already banned after introducing himself? Was he another entela’s dupe?

We’re Good has left the Hot 100 after 17 weeks. 

Not gonna lie, I thought it was much more of a bomb but in the end it charted 17 weeks in the US and Australia and 14 weeks in the UK and Germany.