Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 57,471
12 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

GODGA only one with 3 at 500M and soon also 600M as Bad Romance will reach it this summer hihi 

Will remain that way until Adele or Rihanna release because Katy and Taylor’s hit-making abilities this decade… next question 

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 26,630
10 hours ago, Delusional said:

Your Power is not the lead :mess:

10 hours ago, Delusional said:

Both were tragic horrible bombs looking at the positions the artists were in pre-release it looks embarrassing for our fanbase to be comparing Gaga’s stats with that poor girl who is suffering from the sophomore slump and a wave of hate from her own fanbase 

Leave her be and let the stats show themselves to the pathetic people that were hiding behind her to slander Gaga.

spacer.png

consider me educated. A reverse delusional anti-ARTPOP teas :darkmode:

10 hours ago, danwasd said:

I mean, Billie is underperforming, but Ms. Gagie isn't even performing, to begin with

:icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,630
7 hours ago, emig_09 said:

I'm not ready to see this happening (THE DIAMOND CERTIFICATION)

You know I got over The Fame not getting diamond. I really did. But to have that and also see TD reach diamond

:bradley:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,630
6 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Reminder to stream this piece of art.

streaming it now. For every negative post about Gaga and Chromatica here, I make it a point to stream twice that amount :mess:

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,747
On 6/19/2021 at 8:48 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Well not really. I don’t think it’s that hard to take two days to shoot something cute but that’s another story 

I am still here for my Snow White MV pitch… Sour Candy As Poison Apple and Gaga as Evil Queen on a Magic Mirror, she could do her scenes in front of a green screen even without leaving her house

ARTPOPster 1,747
On 6/19/2021 at 11:33 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

It just goes to show how much control she has now in her contract. Imagine Ava Max saying to her team they weren’t filming a visual for a Kpop collab on their album sksksksk I-

She cancelled a effin Cher collab because she didnt feel the song literally at the beginning of her career

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,393
11 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Tragic 

where is the 6th single :darkmode:

hopefully the Ed, BTS and J balvin collabs come soon :darkmode:

well at this point Justin has already lost the chance to finish the year as the #2 most streamed artist, since Taylor already passed him, is doing more daily and has the red rerelease coming up

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,464
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

(And currently getting 10M more than JB and 6.5 more than TS)

Bad Bunny is the music industry. Surprised? 

spacer.png

Edited by Adarsh
  • yaas, gaga 1