Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 11,931
15 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Do we think house of Gucci will be postponed?

I dont think so, since they are probably expecting it to be big for award season. Unless they delay it for a whole year :katy:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,879
3 minutes ago, Doncho said:

I dont think so, since they are probably expecting it to be big for award season. Unless they delay it for a whole year :katy:

Imagine a whole year I-

I remember how ASIB got pushed from May to September then October or something but it was for the best !

A Popster Is Born 11,931
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Imagine a whole year I-

I remember how ASIB got pushed from May to September then October or something but it was for the best !

I would  prefer have it postponed 1 year rather than a non-award season release tbh :icant:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,201

The weird thing about HoG is that Ridley already has another film coming out around the same time (The Last Duel in October).

A high-profile director like him releasing two films so close to each other is just… uncommon.

I HOPE it doesn’t get delayed, though.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,625
8 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

This mashup scalped me in ways I didn’t know were possible

spacer.png

Poor Fame Romance who was h@ting on g4y when it came out 

The fact that it could be the perspective of the two girls (ex and current) on the one boy :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,443
6 hours ago, OnionGirl said:

The weird thing about HoG is that Ridley already has another film coming out around the same time (The Last Duel in October).

A high-profile director like him releasing two films so close to each other is just… uncommon.

I HOPE it doesn’t get delayed, though.

The Last Duel was delayed twice due to covid and the ww release won’t be a blockbuster one, unlike HOG. MGM won’t accept any delays without an important reason and Scott having two movies out back to back isn’t one of them imo. I think we’re good.

:oscar:

• paws up 6

Moderator 24,724

Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours:

#235 (+3) Shallow +595,823

#315 (+14) Bad Romance +498,240

#362 (+72) Shallow Live Oscars +453,233

• paws up 6

Pop-a-911-ster 22,810

it’s common that the editing process of Ridley’s movies starts during the filming process. That guy makes movies FAST

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 18,443
2 minutes ago, donatellab said:

it’s common that the editing process of Ridley’s movies starts during the filming process. That guy makes movies FAST

Yes, and I strongly believe that after 2020 the last thing the movie industry wants is a delay in releasing movies.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
8 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

I’m always late with the Latin trends but Todo de Ti is a bop @Andreu

427496284_gagasmile.jpg.f36b95d87941a701

The bop of the summer I fear :bigbird: (even tho I prefer Yonaguni personally, both queens)

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,422
54 minutes ago, donatellab said:

And that woman on Twitter said that House of Gucci is not going to premiere in VENICE. And naturally little monstrosities started assuming the movie is not even coming this year :icant:

As if there are no other film festivals in the world :icant:

• paws up 2