Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 18,363
Just now, Emerald said:

Yes, but the 3rd artist is unknown, he told me that it was The Highwomen but wasn't completely sure. That's why I didn't say anything about them.

So did you join to give us info or?

A Popster Is Born 16,277
Just now, Emerald said:

Yes, but the 3rd artist is unknown, he told me that it was The Highwomen but wasn't completely sure. That's why I didn't say anything about them.

Highwomen? :uhh:

Ugh im hoping his info is false because i want Chroamtica Remix and Top Gun song sooner 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,434
9 minutes ago, Emerald said:

My trinity is Chromatica, Born This Way and ARTPOP. Don't have a fave song but lately I've had Replay and Government Hooker on repeat. :ohyes:

And that's taste my Dear. :gaga-thanks:

6 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Chromatica was sold out by the fifth hour and on the seventh hour a very cute guy is asking for it and the store owner yells „yup, Chromatica’s sold out”, I was happy but so sad for the hot guy. Let me do something productive now.

Blanket and cold drinks are ready :creepin:

:billie:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,277
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Off topic 

@PanPikus my bf is studying, he’s doing a phd so he’s busy and I’m on the couch third day straight with an injury, so the tanning has to wait a bit

You can tan in front of the window :arguega:

• yaas, gaga 1

53 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

So did you join to give us info or?

No. :laughga: I joined cuz I'm a chart freak kinda and the GGD thread is DEAD and burried... :bradley:

Edited by Emerald
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,363
2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

No. :laughga: I've had this info for a while so I thought it'd be nice to share it with y'all here.

I joined cuz I'm a chart freak kinda and the GGD thread is DEAD and burried... :bradley:

YAY!

A Popster Is Born 11,434
4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

No. :laughga: I've had this info for a while so I thought it'd be nice to share it with y'all here.

I joined cuz I'm a chart freak kinda and the GGD thread is DEAD and burried... :bradley:

What that rats place deserves :rat:

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,057

Blinding Lights will probably chart next week and that will be its 79th week. It will tie Sail by Awolnation as the second longest charting song in Billboard history and it is very likely to surpass Sail.

The longest charting song on Billboard is Radioactive by Imagine Dragons at 87 weeks. Blinding Lights would only need two more months until it ties and eventually surpasses Radioactive, as it is at #17 (+5) on the charts right now.

This song might be the first song in Billboard history to chart for 90 weeks.

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1