Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 18,363

The way I’m wasting my time by watching this 11 hour video of RSD looking for people buying Chromatica vinyls, lol. I’m on the third hour and already saw so many people with this beautiful piece of art in their hands.

• lol 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

By the way, a friend of mine told me a while ago that Kylie Minogue was gonna be featured on BTW: Reimagined but of course I didn't believe him. Well it turned out that he was right after all. They also told me that Ben Platt and Olly Alexander are the other 2 artists.

Chromatica Remix album is gonna come out at the end of July.

Not sure if this is all completely true so please, take it with a grain of salt. :uhh:

Edited by Emerald
  • paws up 1
  • shook 2
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,434
3 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Hi, I'm a new member here. :kiss: Have been lurking in this thread since I can remember so I finally decided to create an account and track Gaga's stuff together with y'all.

Your favourite Gaga album and fave song from Chromatica? 

That already will tell us something :whatga:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
Just now, Emerald said:

By the way, a friend of mine told me a while ago that Kylie Minogue was gonna be featured on BTW: Reimagined but of course I didn't believe him. Well considered he was right after all. They also told me that Ben Platt and Olly Alexander are the other 2 artists.

C2C2 is apparently Love for Sale and will be released in October, with the lead coming on Tony's b-day. Chromatica Remix album is gonna come out at the end of July.

Top Gun song coming in November and is a ballad.

Not sure if this is all completely true so please, take it with a grain of salt. :uhh:

oh wow thanks for sharing anyway !

Did they say anything about who is on C Remix

end of july is so far away for a summer album they should do it early july so we can enjoy it more :bradley:

1 minute ago, PanPikus said:

Your favourite Gaga album and fave song from Chromatica? 

That already will tell us something :whatga:

My trinity is Chromatica, Born This Way and ARTPOP. Don't have a fave song but lately I've had Replay and Government Hooker on repeat. :ohyes:

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880

By the way, a friend of mine told me a while ago that Kylie Minogue was gonna be featured on BTW: Reimagined but of course I didn't believe him. Well it turned out that he was right after all. They also told me that Ben Platt and Olly Alexander are the other 2 artists.

C2C2 is apparently called Love for Sale and will be released in October, with the lead coming on Tony's b-day. Chromatica Remix album is gonna come out at the end of July.

Top Gun song coming in November and is a ballad.

Hi Gaga how are you? Where is the SC music video? b*ch

• lol 5

A Popster Is Born 11,434
7 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The way I’m wasting my time by watching this 11 hour video of RSD looking for people buying Chromatica vinyls, lol. I’m on the third hour and already saw so many people with this beautiful piece of art in their hands.

Too much free time? Bring you bf and come sunbathe with me :ohhh:

Edited by PanPikus
  • shook 1
  • lol 2

Popster for Sale 41,580
5 minutes ago, Emerald said:

@admin about to be FED

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,363
Just now, PanPikus said:

Top much free time? Bring you bf and come sunbathe with me :ohhh:

Chromatica was sold out by the fifth hour and on the seventh hour a very cute guy is asking for it and the store owner yells „yup, Chromatica’s sold out”, I was happy but so sad for the hot guy. Let me do something productive now.

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,363
2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I like a handful of her albums but overall, I don't really care for her. :arguega:

Well, I do not like a single one of her albums and I don’t care for her at all, so you’re safe. 

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • lol 1

2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

oh wow thanks for sharing anyway !

Did they say anything about who is on C Remix

end of july is so far away for a summer album they should do it early july so we can enjoy it more :bradley:

Unfortunately, they didn't.

I think it was pretty clear that it was going to come out mid-late summer considering they are focusing on Born This Way this entire month + BloodPop teased a summer release on Twitter too. I truly hope all those things are true because we truly deserve to be fed this year after the drought we went through in 2020. :bradley:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762

Unfortunately, they didn't.

I think it was pretty clear that it was going to come out mid-late summer considering they are focusing on Born This Way this entire month + BloodPop teased a summer release on Twitter too. I truly hope all those things are true because we truly deserve to be fed this year after the drought we went through in 2020. :bradley:

yes + fortnite + bieber collab hihi 

Keep us informed if you can !

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,580

Coming from the person who said Gaga was coming to sweep Dance and Classical (:icant: ) categories

Should we be surprised with the folkbore false prediction? :mess:

• lol 1

Just now, Replay said:

Wasn't Two Hears Two Souls C3C title? Also there is three more Reimagined songs, not two

Yes, but the 3rd artist is unknown, he told me that it was The Highwomen but wasn't completely sure. That's why I didn't say anything about them.