Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 41,744
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

But shouldn't those also protect against heat? Keep the warmth in the winter and keep it out during summer should be the principle. What kind of houses do you Brits have instead? :mess:

It's to do with the materials chosen to build homes. They were chosen to trap heat because winters used to be very cold and summers were not very hot. But with climate change, homes have become unbearable during hot days. In fact, on hot days, most homes will be hotter inside compared to outside after the sun sets.

• paws up 1

Popstanne 7,562

Any guesses on who the other artists on BTW Reimagined are going to be? If they're sticking with LGBTQIA+ artists and icons I could see Elton John, Sam Smith, Greyson Chance, Cher or Katy Perry doing it

I lowkey want Madonna too but she would never do it :laughga:

Popster for Sale 41,744
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Considering most homes that people live in nowadays were built years ago in the 50s and 60s it’s very unlikely they were built to protect against heat and only keep it in. Plus we do have windows and blinds to keep heat out :toofunny:

I'm pretty sure a lot of homes are centuries old too :mess:

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,109
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Considering most homes that people live in nowadays were built years ago in the 50s and 60s it’s very unlikely they were built to protect against heat and only keep it in. Plus we do have windows and blinds to keep heat out :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, BenG said:

It's to do with the materials chosen to build homes. They were chosen to trap heat because winters used to be very cold and summers were not very hot. But with climate change, homes have become unbearable during hot days. In fact, on hot days, most homes will be hotter inside compared to outside after the sun sets.

Maybe my great-grandpa had a point when he built the house my grandmother still lives in in the 1940s :mess:

In summer it doesn't go above 22 degrees in most rooms :icant:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347
2 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

not Miss Lorde leaving the top 10, and Miss Gag not even making it to top 10 :gaga-scream:

Spotify WW

#35 Beautiful Mistakes (-2)

#90 Thot sh1t (-15)

#122 WAP (-1)

BM was boosted by Maroon 5's album release, which will only fade away from now on and her new single isn't smashing right away, so I think Gaga can be above her again soon

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Spotify WW

#35 Beautiful Mistakes (-2)

#90 Thot sh1t (-15)

#122 WAP (-1)

BM was boosted by Maroon 5's album release, which will only fade away from now on and her new single isn't smashing right away, so I think Gaga can be above her again soon

well i guess Miss Nicki and Megan will be OUT soon, i hope C remix stabilizes Gaga around Rihanna. 

A Popster Is Born 11,819
18 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

not Miss Lorde leaving the top 10, and Miss Gag not even making it to top 10 :gaga-scream:

Of course, Gaga leaves the Top 10 once her team starts promoting something :icant:

Is it karma? :arguega:

A Popster Is Born 16,279
2 minutes ago, Replay said:

Chromatica is #37 on AlphaData building chart (11-12) 

#37 Album Project

#15 Pure Sales

#10 Physical Sales

#6 Vinyl Sales

• paws up 4