Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,737
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I always felt it was better than Exile. What about you?

Both are too different to compare! exile makes me go to another universe, Willow makes me nostalgic 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,848
49 minutes ago, Miaou said:

My 19 years old neighbour playing Vogue. :gaycat: I heard she was only streamed by her fossile fans. :gaycat:

💋

me learning that fossils are female gaycat.png

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828
2 minutes ago, Mr. V said:

Everyday i open my stan twitter account my timeline has 3 new suggested thirsty gay posts because @ViviLittleM can stop himself from demolishing the like button :icant:

:rip:

Vivi sis :icant:

• lol 1

Moderator 3,690
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Favourite Crime needs to be the fourth single whewwww the talent is too much

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Lowkey though, favourite crime and happier remix ft. Taylor Swift would be ideal for the next singles. spacer.png

Good 4 U is smashing very hard currently so I really don't see Olivia's team doing a full push for another single currently. I know that they sent Brutal to Alt radio, I don't know if they intend to make it a full single or are they trying to increase Olivia's profile with the rockheads to increase her chances for the Grammys. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,283
12 hours ago, artgagapop said:

The fact that they did a concept for a whole country/planet and we only got to see the dessert :icant:

And Capitol :arguega:

I’ve always wondered… why Måneskin got THAT amount of playlisting. I know they won Eurovision, but still I thought it was a little extreme compared to the playlisting of the rest. I just found out they are signed to Sony/RCA…

Meanwhile Go_A is signed to a small record label… It all makes sense now. What money and power can’t make… I’m happy for Go_A they had good stability without being in any playlist. That’s talent.

Good for Måneskin, they deserve the WW success.

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • love 2