Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

12 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I’m afraid to see what they would have gave us for post album videos. (Like that rumoured Fun Tonight video) 

spacer.png

But we already got 911 and it was great. And while shoot pre covid ROM was also great.

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 29,708
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

911 was not a video that they were going to film pre pandemic. :katy: That whole concept was done during the pandemic and wouldn’t have happened in a Covid free world because as far as we know it was always meant to be SL, ROM, FW, Babylon, SC and Fun Tonight.

Tbh I doubt that rumour about those videos was real.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,739
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

911 was not a video that they were going to film pre pandemic. :katy: That whole concept was done during the pandemic and wouldn’t have happened in a Covid free world because as far as we know it was always meant to be SL, ROM, FW, Babylon, SC and Fun Tonight.

Well we got her best since 2011

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,817
3 hours ago, BenG said:

Just saw a big ad of Lady Capitalism :dead:

Along Piccadilly, opposite The Ritz London, which is one of the most prestigious hotels in the world.

dom1.jpg

dom2.jpg

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

43 minutes ago, BenG said:

Along Piccadilly, opposite The Ritz London, which is one of the most prestigious hotels in the world.

dom1.jpg

dom2.jpg

This is right next to Green Park underground station, right? 

I worked near there when I lived in London 

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
3 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

You can clearly see how much effort and passion she put into Chromatica, she pretty much created an entire world for it. Honestly if she ever wants to re-do this again the way she wanted, I'll be all for it. We deserve to have this era the way it was planned. 

I can see the effort and passion in the concept, but she didn't really display the effort to fight for the dance floor if she really wanted let's be real. I thought at first it was because of C3C and I completely understand if that were the case, but it's been TWO whole months since they teased it, and it's almost summer and still no C3C so really who the f- knows anymore :pillow:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,838
5 hours ago, BenG said:

Composers are not producers. They are separate things. Songwriting is made up of melody/composing and lyrics. If the award is for songwriting, producers should not win.

Elton wrote the melody for CYFTLT, hence he won the Oscar. The producer of the song did not.

yeah Songwriter is for the lyricist(words) and composer(melodies)..

producer is different

• paws up 1