Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 4,833
11 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

because they're too lazy to market/sell something???

with sponsorships/partnerships, she's getting ca$h with barely doing anything and just leave it to the brand$..

:ohhh:

Everyone has sponsorships/partnerships nowadays, she's a very big name, brands will come to her to make offers. A money hungry team would do anything to make more money, there's no "lazy team" when It's "all about the money" also her team has wasted so many more opportunities in the past to make even more of that cash that It's kinda pointless to even start an argument about this. They didn't even profit of Chromatica era and especially ASIB era. Like I said, they do like to make money, but they are not money hungry at all, having a couple of sponsorships ain't that.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

The Fame Popster 313

I also think that if they really wanted to capitalize on everything they would, they’re not even scratching the surface and we’re only complaining because we’re used to Gaga constantly performing songs for us and with this era we got 1 performance. & that’s just the reality, we’re salty we didn’t hear her sing anything. But I don’t think it’s about the money. 

• paws up 6

A Popster Is Born 18,466
2 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I also think that if they really wanted to capitalize on everything they would, they’re not even scratching the surface and we’re only complaining because we’re used to Gaga constantly performing songs for us and with this era we got 1 performance. & that’s just the reality, we’re salty we didn’t hear her sing anything. But I don’t think it’s about the money. 

Exactly

A Popster Is Born 12,831
6 hours ago, lunnuyu said:

the fact that some stans are still blind and naive and refuse to see it :rip: 

You have absolutely no right to talk about her team that way. It went top 5 and a number 1!! She sacrificed everything for you and for what exactly?

Spoiler

tumblr_mw3i9aCHa71s7ub96o1_400.gif

• lol 4

13 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

we haven't been paying attention but i think ARUTW is smashing in Vietnam for 3months now

Vietnam

iTunes:
37. Always Remember Us This Way

Spotify:
82. Always Remember Us This Way

Apple Music:
51. Always Remember Us This Way

because of this? @Mary Jane Holland ?

The song was on Today's Top Hits in our playlist for a long time and this cover made it very viral. But right now it's kinda a mess because the admin of the biggest LG fanpage in our country is questioning about the copyright problem of the song because that singer also published a cover version of the song on streaming platforms and performed it at multiple events. She has answered but didn't prove she has the right to make an official cover so little monsters in my country are still calling her out. They also asking UMG about this situation but haven't been answered yet.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,657
6 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

If its suddenly all about "the money" then they f*cking suck at that too. Why they don't release stuff from ARTPOP, Chromatica and BTW if its on high demand? They'll get tons of money from all of them. It's a kinda lazy way of answering all of this, I'm sure they like to get money but if it was all about this then they could have done SOO much more but meanwhile they are barely scratching the surface of that opportunity lol

Sad reality but releasing music don't make you earn that much money nowadays. Signing deals with Dom Perignon, Oreo, LG, Apple, MGM, Tudor, Valentino, Versace, and selling expensive merch is definitely more interesting for her than just doing music videos and live gigs for fun. 

Money-wise, releasing highly demanded ARTPOP / Chromatica other eras unreleased stuff won't make earn enough money for her to consider it seriously. All you'll get is a remix album that she probably didn't even listened to just because it's in her deal and a WW tour because it's what make money in the music industry nowadays.

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
7 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

If its suddenly all about "the money" then they f*cking suck at that too. Why they don't release stuff from ARTPOP, Chromatica and BTW if its on high demand? They'll get tons of money from all of them. It's a kinda lazy way of answering all of this, I'm sure they like to get money but if it was all about this then they could have done SOO much more but meanwhile they are barely scratching the surface of that opportunity lol

Because they want to make easy money outside of the music because they might be afraid it could change the perception the geepee has of Gaga. They could milk het more with more amd better physical releases or idk, they could have done more for the BTW anniversary. A box set with a photo book, a vinyl single for Judas or TEOG, bettet shirts etc those are things fan would pay money gladly for

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,936
6 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

That´s what you get when you´re a global legend. Some small local artists can´t relate.

That's not a real indicator of "globalness" though? It also has to do with age groups etc.

I wouldn't call Cardi "global".

A Popster Is Born 18,466
5 minutes ago, BenG said:

That's not a real indicator of "globalness" though? It also has to do with age groups etc.

I wouldn't call Cardi "global".

Are you a fan of some small local artist?

:icant:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 41,936
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Are you a fan of some small local artist?

:icant:

No. You just can't draw such a conclusion from that list and that's a fact.

• lol 1