Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
Just now, zoldyck said:

wait are featured artists for BTW (re-imaged) out? (out as if people know their names not as Katy Perry singles OUT-OUT).

no, some people have tried to figure out the names from the blurry tracklist she shared, but no one has really a convinving guess yet.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

He’s an ally, a good singer and makes good music. Plenty of reasons why he’d be a good match on the track! 

Hide contents

Maybe it would actually be good if he remixed it 

I wasn't dragging him or saying that I wouldn't like it though, I just can't see how he could pull Highway Unicorn because it's definitely not his cup of tea. 

He would fit better for BTW Country Road, Marry The Night or Yoü and I.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

Would you buy tickets for a concert you need to travel for and of a show that you will able to see  later if the first ones sell out? me neither

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

I don't think current sales are really indicative of how the show will perform when everything's back on

There are still 7 months left for Katy's first Vegas show though.

I remember Gaga announcing Enigma and tickets going on sale in August for NYE dates, Katy's first legs will be okay I guess. 

The Fame Popster 257
6 hours ago, lunnuyu said:

well, I am a fan of Lady Gaga, the music artist, not Lady Gaga, the actress :rip: good luck to her with that, though I couldn't care less about it

Thanks! Bye Bye Baby 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,757
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

The way Vivi randomly posted that tweet and never explained if it’s good or bad 

spacer.png

Mess just saw the posts :rip: 

it’s really so-so as the venue has a capacity of 5k. But yeah as a member stated the shows are very far away so she’ll be fine.

• thanks 1
  • lol 2