Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

The Fame Popster 436
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Yes, but George Floyd’s murder and covid were way much more important than promo. I’m fine with it.  

she could have done it later tho, like there were plenty of artists doing IG live performances :toofunny: she could have done some acoustic versions of some of the Chromatica songs around the time she released 911 MV at least

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
Just now, lunnuyu said:

she could have done it later tho, like there were plenty of artists doing IG live performances :toofunny: she could have done some acoustic versions of some of the Chromatica songs around the time she released 911 MV at least

Well, she’s not like other artists and she received her script for HOG in late September. She had no time. 

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,529
2 hours ago, DeanClownchester said:

@admin can we have this as emote lmao

433784218_deancowboysmugpfp.thumb.gif.76

Maybe. Get us a proper third single from chromatica pls. 

• lol 1

Kindness Admin 7,529
Just now, lunnuyu said:

well, Free Woman is slaying the french radios!

And my bed with that blanket 

cat sucking GIF

Spoiler

@Miaou not usually included

• lol 4

Popster for Sale 44,659

Just remembered the guy behind Gagavisions said that there are more of them. The weirdest thing about this era is how they seem to be witholding material for absolutely no reason.

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 436
Just now, ChromaticaOreos said:

Just remembered the guy behind Gagavisions said that there are more of them. The weirdest thing about this era is how they seem to be witholding material for absolutely no reason.

maybe those hackers should leak those 750GB of stuff they have from her

qfqhJMi.jpg

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,659

Omg I just had a realization. If anything Gaga is going to post about 1 year since George Floyd passed away. The chances where already slim but having this into consideration :rip:

A Popster Is Born 13,395
28 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Well, she’s not like other artists and she received her script for HOG in late September. She had no time. 

I find it funny how people call her lazy while she was memorising a whole a** movie script with an Italian accent, raising hundreds of millions for Covid, performing at once in a lifetime events while the little complainers were probably eating Cheetos on their couch :icant:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 436
Just now, ChromaticaOreos said:

Omg I just had a realization. If anything Gaga is going to post about 1 year since George Floyd passed away. The chances where already slim but having this into consideration :rip:

delete it before she sees it

qfqhJMi.jpg

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 18,409
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

I find it funny how people call her lazy while she was memorising a whole a** movie script with an Italian accent, raising hundreds of millions for Covid, performing at once in a lifetime events while the little complainers were probably eating Cheetos on their couch :icant:

Bingo! 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 436
Just now, Adarsh said:

well, I am a fan of Lady Gaga, the music artist, not Lady Gaga, the actress :rip: good luck to her with that, though I couldn't care less about it