Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,664

I wonder how many people are going to paticipate in Chromatica's streaming party today.

I actually just might since I never got to participate in one.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,809
10 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

But I feel like the birthday today has reawakened the clown in me from a deep slumber and I hate it 

my clown:

we may get a retweet from her from interscope's official account doing a cute tweet later on

200.gif

we're being SPOILED best ones

200.gif

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
2 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

I wonder how many people are going to paticipate in Chromatica's streaming party today.

I actually just might since I never got to participate in one.

Is there a streaming party today?

Popster for Sale 44,664
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

It would be great if we got Chromatica to 2M daily with a streaming party hosted by Gags

the biggest trauma from this era was the listening party which was never rescheduled :rip:

she literally doesn't want to interact with fans

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,664
Just now, Delusional said:

How many countries is Chromatica still charting in and how many are folklore and evermore still charting in? Genuine question btw idk

Chromatica by definition of Global- 112 countries

Folklore + Evermore by definition of Local- 3

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 44,664

This post about taylor vs. gaga made me realize we can be constantly happy here if we just neglect facts altogether, I think I might be onto something! Let's try:

OMG Sour Candy just got the double amount of views (80M) on it's second day, breaking it's own record for the most viewed female collaboration on youtube. Can't wait for the Spotify update!

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,664
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Taylor is an icon. End of story. Even if I don’t really like her music, there’s no denying that. 

As a matter of fact, I’m on the edge of confessing something about @Delusional’s other fave but I’m scared. Lol

You want to f-ck Justin Bieber? 

A Popster Is Born 18,409
1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

This post about taylor vs. gaga made me realize we can be constantly happy here if we just neglect facts altogether, I think I might be onto something! Let's try:

OMG Sour Candy just got the double amount of views (80M) on it's second day, breaking it's own record for the most viewed female collaboration on youtube. Can't wait for the Spotify update!

That’s the spirit!

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF