Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,686
7 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

If I´m beeing completely honest, "BTW Reimagine" is a nice idea.

I´m only a little bit sad, because I thought that after 9 months of silence we would get something with Gaga´s voice (like a performance, some bonus tracks or some visuals for the old songs).

No problem because they're just about to announce the Sour Candy video!

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690
5 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Chile not BoTS - Butter (instrumental) being the #1 song on iTunes Estonia :mess:

I’m gonna move  

I mean it probably means like 6 sales so lol

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,282
25 minutes ago, Miaou said:

I think sometimes we are too focused on numbers and we should just enjoy the new materials  :cm:

Ya don’t say? People in this thread obsessed with numbers and not necessarily focusing on just having fun with a 10 year anniversary edition of an album they’ve already listened to thousands of times, say it ain’t so?!?!?!

random GIF

edit: I do understand people who wanted Gaga personally involved with adding vocals onto remixes but tbh this is already a lot more than other artists do for a 10Y anniversary so I just don’t understand why we can’t just enjoy it as a fanbase and have some fun..

NOT TRYNA CENSOR YOU GUYS DONT WORRY. I just want people here to be able to have some damn fun and enjoy content instead of constantly finding something to complain about.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
30 minutes ago, Miaou said:

I think sometimes we are too focused on numbers and we should just enjoy the new materials  :cm:

I'm pretty sure we will....when we have new Gaga material

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,812
59 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Lmfao I understand we shouldn’t complain when Gaga does things like remix albums or Friends stuff but guys come on this isn’t even her work to be complaining about :lmao: The reimagination is other artists covering the songs with different instrumental + that interesting cover + some merch

we can be unimpressed you know it’s not illegal :icant: I just hope her team isn’t surprised when it doesn’t re enter 

you should be able to objectiely say you dont like something that has come from Gaga without  meltdowns, yes. that's just having taste.

RE re-entry i am a little more confident about it re-entering vs. entering next week after the anniversary,  because they've put the CD on her site and there may be a vinyl.

However i do agree her team don't care so much about that its not the Gaga brand, especially after her team are more PR driven and the BTW 99cent deal - i could see why they would want to move past that for the tenth anniversary. the 99cent thing followed Gaga like a bad smell i fear

04682B57-2F4B-44CB-BD78-20B740DEB877.thu

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,692

Upon its original release in May 2011, Born This Way became Gaga's second UK Number 1 album and was an instant blockbuster record - outselling the rest of the Top 10 combined on its release week with sales of 216,000 copies. Its total UK chart sales to date stand at 1.05 million.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/lady-gaga-announces-born-this-way-re-release-and-covers-of-hits-for-10th-anniversary__33254/

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,686

27/05/2021

118    Shallow by Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper    938,131

194    Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) by Lady Gaga    744,343

ROM re-entered!

Hopefully it'll stay tomorrow if Chromatica's birthday does something...

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 1

Tbh I’m really curious to see if she’ll say/do anything tomorrow for Chromatica anniversary. 

She went all out today for BTW re-imagined that I lowkey think she’ll now stay silent the whole weekend :icant:

Edited by Thrasher
  • sad 1

Popster for Sale 44,686
Just now, Thrasher said:

Tbh I’m really curious to see if she’ll say/do tomorrow for Chromatica anniversary. 

She went all out today for BTW re-imagined that I think she’ll now stay silent the whole weekend :icant:

I wish she would just do something to -end- the era officially. Maybe that'll be the tour/tour cancellation.

2 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

I wish she would just do something to -end- the era officially. Maybe that'll be the tour/tour cancellation.

I think she’ll talk again when the remix album approaches.

I just can’t see her switching from an album to another in the span of a day, considering how she’s usually focused on one project at a time (at least publicly), but hopefully I’ll be proved wrong.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,692
5 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Tbh I’m really curious to see if she’ll say/do anything tomorrow for Chromatica anniversary. 

She went all out today for BTW re-imagined that I lowkey think she’ll now stay silent the whole weekend :icant:

the way the tweet will be Happy 1st birthday Chromatica.

/end

The Fame Popster 436
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

Like if they even care about that. The only thing that they want to do with this reimagined concept is to give an opportunity to LGBTQIA+ artists to shine which is fair enough especially with BTW's message 

Don’t be naive :toofunny:  otherwise they wouldn’t have bothered with it if they wouldn’t have seen some opportunity to capitalize on it

I mean, if the 2011 Gaga would have done this, I would believe it, but with the current one… pls :rip: 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
37 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

I’m sure she won’t say a thing about Chromatica. Not until the remix album at least, which isn’t coming before July apparently 

The Fame Popster 313
29 minutes ago, lunnuyu said:

Don’t be naive :toofunny:  otherwise they wouldn’t have bothered with it if they wouldn’t have seen some opportunity to capitalize on it

I mean, if the 2011 Gaga would have done this, I would believe it, but with the current one… pls :rip: 

This is kind of a sideways view of things considering Big Freedia and the LGBTQ artists gain more from than this than Gaga will royalty wise, since she only gets a writing credit.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2