Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,320

Me walking into the thread hoping to come here to discuss the announcement of BTW Reimagined only to  see a bunch of people complaining about Gaga actually doing something fun with some of her songs/albums....

Im Out GIF

”why even release this” ...... :rip:I can’t with y’all... gonna run again before @Bakugo has to send me off to jail

• paws up 6
  • thanks 2

Moderator 17,119
3 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Me walking into the thread hoping to come here to discuss the announcement of BTW Reimagined only to  see a bunch of people complaining about Gaga actually doing something fun with some of her songs/albums....

Im Out GIF

”why even release this” ...... :rip:I can’t with y’all... gonna run again before @Bakugo has to send me off to jail

Let people be disappointed.

That doesn't take away from the fact you enjoy it but we will never all be happy with the decisions being made. 

• paws up 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
3 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Im Out GIF

Like, what is the reason to complain all the freaking time. Lmao. A mess and a half. Yikes at some fans.

• paws up 4

Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Im Out GIF

No reports to action... 

• shook 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409

I’m so happy Gaga is recognizing the impact of BTW and giving people something that was never done before by any other A lister(that I know of at least). So good to see.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 1

I like that she is going all out for BTW’s 10th anniversary (as she should) and I like the reimagined concept but honestly the Judas cover didn’t create any hype for me. In fact, it made me be more realistic and expect the reimagined songs to sound from very messy to enjoyable for a week and then forget about it.

rickey smiley dancing GIF by TV One

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
Just now, Ms I am a local said:

I like that she is going all out for BTW’s 10th anniversary (as she should) and I like the reimagined concept but honestly the Judas cover didn’t create any hype for me. In fact, it made me be more realistic and expect the reimagined songs to sound from very messy to enjoyable for a week and then forget about it.

rickey smiley dancing GIF by TV One

And this is what I call a mature opinion, yes, along with the gif. Thank you. Couldn’t have said it better.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

"Born This Way (album)" worldwide sales estimation (in album units):

• Pure sales - 7.19 m.
  • Ph. singles (0.3 m. / 3.33) = 0.09 m.
  • Di. singles (31.0 m. / 6.67) = 4.65 m.
  • Spotify (1.053 b. / 1500) = 0.70 m.
  • YouTube (1.459 b. / 3500) = 0.42 m.
  • Others (~971 m. / 1500) = 0.65 m.

Total ~ 13.700.000

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

16 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

yes, along with the gif.

😭😭😭😭 Not you lowkey dragging me for my gif use :rip:

Meme Reaction GIF

Spoiler

I just use the GIFs to make my posts a little more AESTHETIC 😭

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • lol 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,733

I just read somebody say Big Freedia sounds like Goofy I-

Laughing Out Loud GIF by memecandy

Spoiler

for the record I like this idea and can't wait for other tracks 

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,825

Australia :

Top Singles

#1 (+1) good 4 u

#3 (+10) deja vu 

#5 (+14) drivers license 

#7 (NE) traitor

#12 (NE) brutal 

#14 (NE) enough for you 

#14 (NE) happier 

#18 (NE) 1 step forward, 3 steps back

#22 (NE) jealousy, jealousy 

#23 (NE) hope ur ok 

not 4 songs in the top 10 :dead:

Top albums

#1 (NE) SOUR 

Sour sells the equivalent of 9,300 units in its first week, making it the largest consumption week of 2021 for an album, besting Swift’s Fearless (Taylor’s version).

a reminder that with ASIB Gaga did 5 weeks above 20 000 units in Australia including a week at almost 30 000 units :dead: the slayage of ASIB in Australia was absolutely insane :dead: Gaga was doing 21's numbers :dead:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Moderator 3,690

Good 4 U is performing okay on POP radio, they should push it on HAC and AC though. Hopefully Deja Vu can come for a new peak at #3 with the help of radio and the streaming increase from the album release. 

POP:

44 29 OLIVIA RODRIGO good 4 u 2918 556 2362 9.228

+379 Spins
+145 Bullet
+1.188 Audience

POP:
16 15 OLIVIA RODRIGO deja vu 8004 7696 308 23.783

+5 Spins
+3 Bullet
+0.228 Audience

HOT AC:
22 21 OLIVIA RODRIGO deja vu 1323 1097 226 5.030