PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Popster to Popster 3,689
On 7/6/2021 at 6:11 AM, Delusional said:

That’s sweet of you but idk @lavenderblondee and @Franz Ferdinand brought their A+ games :oscar: 

It’s gonna be close for sure and I’ll be happy with any outcome since I way exceeded my expectations and my co-finalists are just as deserving!

@PETTY will results be tonight? I just want to be able to see the live reveal if possible and not go grocery shopping last minute and miss the ceremony  like I did for HG :icant:

• hugs 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 7,822
On 7/6/2021 at 10:43 AM, Bakugo said:

Not that anyone cares: but love making playlists and my picks for these (if I didn’t fumble) would have been:

#1’s

Hide contents

1- The Weeknd - Blinding Lights

2- Rihanna, Drake - Work

3- Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me

Favourites

Hide contents

1- Years & Years - Desire

2- Utada Hikaru - Face My Fears

3- Lady Gaga - Dance in The Dark

Up n Coming

Hide contents

1- Phoebe Bridgers - I know the End

2- Rina Sawayama - XS

3- Tkay Maidza - 24k

Would have voted for it!

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/5/2021 at 6:33 PM, Dirkje said:

I think you guys forgot about rising star Rina Sawayama! 

I would have put her in my favorites or up and coming with STFU

• yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 6,420
On 7/6/2021 at 8:13 AM, nynj nights said:

@PETTY will results be tonight? I just want to be able to see the live reveal if possible and not go grocery shopping last minute and miss the ceremony  like I did for HG :icant:

The ceremony will not be tonight. I have too much to do tonight and I do not want to rush the results. So tonight, I will announce the ceremony date and time. It’ll most likely be tomorrow, just haven’t worked out the time yet.

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1

On 7/6/2021 at 12:52 PM, PETTY said:

The ceremony will not be tonight. I have too much to do tonight and I do not want to rush the results. So tonight, I will announce the ceremony date and time. It’ll most likely be tomorrow, just haven’t worked out the time yet.

Yes daddy keep us on our toes

Popster to Popster 3,889

After reflecting, I wish I hadn't rushed my Personal Favorites trio and really thought on that one. I'm still really happy with my Up & Coming and #1 hits.

Either way, I'm sad to see Trio is ending. This game is so much fun and I'm thankful @PETTY tolerates us to host it 

spacer.png

• hugs 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
On 7/7/2021 at 2:53 PM, PETTY said:

Will you three be around for a possible 6PM results? @lavenderblondee @Franz Ferdinand @nynj nights if not, it’s totally ok but ideally, I’d like you three to be here to see the live results. And if that doesn’t work, maybe we can come up with a time that will work for us all this week.

6pm or anytime today works for me but happy to accommodate others :gaga-thanks:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
On 7/7/2021 at 2:53 PM, PETTY said:

Will you three be around for a possible 6PM results? @lavenderblondee @Franz Ferdinand @nynj nights if not, it’s totally ok but ideally, I’d like you three to be here to see the live results. And if that doesn’t work, maybe we can come up with a time that will work for us all this week.

6PM is perfect since I get home at 5:30ish and I work doubles tomorrow and Friday :darkmode:

Edited by lavenderblondee
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
On 7/7/2021 at 2:46 PM, lavenderblondee said:

After reflecting, I wish I hadn't rushed my Personal Favorites trio and really thought on that one. I'm still really happy with my Up & Coming and #1 hits.

Same girl same :mess: Although for me the most difficult was BB#1s. If I could go back and re-do that one, I would :icant: Best of luck :gaga-thanks: I’m sure @PETTY has a fun ceremony planned for the three of us :oscar:

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
On 7/7/2021 at 3:07 PM, nynj nights said:

Same girl same :mess: Although for me the most difficult was BB#1s. If I could go back and re-do that one, I would :icant: Best of luck :gaga-thanks: I’m sure @PETTY has a fun ceremony planned for the three of us :oscar:

We're always going to second guess but we've made it this far!

It was so fun playing alongside you! Let's get this :darkmode:

• love 1

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/8/2021 at 7:20 AM, Joannesrats said:

when is my crowning 

Later this evening. If you’re good! 

Spoiler

Pearl crown and Pearl necklace just what a Queen deserves 

• yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 6,420

spacer.png

THE FINALE

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

WELCOME TO THE SEASON 2 FINALE

We have had another successful season of this game and I want to thank everyone for participating and making it so much fun for me to host. The time has finally come for us to end this game. I can't believe we started playing this on May 1st and it's July 7th! A two-month game :icant: and I am looking forward to a little break sksks.

The finale ceremony begins at 7PM EST

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

• sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 2