PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/3/2021 at 10:54 AM, Joannesrats said:

wait but can we talk about how evenly split the votes are? there’s only 8% between the bottom two and the winner :bradley:

Thats how tough it is.

Gaming Leader 6,420
On 7/2/2021 at 9:24 PM, Joannesrats said:

wait but can we talk about how evenly split the votes are? there’s only 8% between the bottom two and the winner :bradley:

it was very close. 1 vote apart for each position

• shook 2

Gaming Leader 6,420
On 7/2/2021 at 9:31 PM, Twitter said:

WHAT I TELL YOU!

but can we talk about you voting for nynj nights thinking it was Franz with such confidence :icant:

ms. nynj didn't come to play with u hoes this round!

• thanks 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/2/2021 at 9:31 PM, SLAG said:

image0.png

giphy.gif

hi

On 7/2/2021 at 9:43 PM, SLAG said:

image0.png

@lavenderblondee @Joannesrats

Unfortunately you are both in the vote off and only one of you will make it to the final. I'd like to know from each of you, why feel you deserve to go to the finale.
anigif_sub-buzz-9516-1595267656-4.gif

We both deserve to go but I want myself here more than I want @lavenderblondee

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 6,288

image0.png

@nynj nights, the dark horse of the season. Congrats on winning the round and making it to the finale. Unfortunately @Joannesrats & @lavenderblondee weren't so lucky. I'd like to know which one of the bottom trios you think will be eliminated. I know you're gonna say you can't choose because you're a nice person. I get it. But if you were an honest person, which one would you eliminate?

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Jk of course:mess:

Spoiler

About the "honest" bit not about the question.

3ePB.gif

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/3/2021 at 11:19 AM, SLAG said:

image0.png

@nynj nights, the dark horse of the season. Congrats on winning the round and making it to the finale. Unfortunately @Joannesrats & @lavenderblondee weren't so lucky. I'd like to know which one of the bottom trios you think will be eliminated. I know you're gonna say you can't choose because you're a nice person. I get it. But if you were an honest person, which one would you eliminate?

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

3ePB.gif

She’s in jury duty you’ll be waiting a while.

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
On 7/2/2021 at 9:43 PM, SLAG said:

image0.png

@lavenderblondee @Joannesrats

Unfortunately you are both in the vote off and only one of you will make it to the final. I'd like to know from each of you, why feel you deserve to go to the finale.
anigif_sub-buzz-9516-1595267656-4.gif

This may shock you slag, but..I DON’T.

spacer.png

I flopped this round. I deserve to go. But, I think I had some good trios this season and I’m happy. 

• shook 1
  • hugs 3

Popster to Popster 3,689

Wow didn't think I would pull that off but thanks for all of your congratulations :gaga-thanks:

I was definitely out of my comfort zone on this one, but knew I had to respect the challenge and go all Spanish while trying my best to pick a variety of different sounds with the "genre." Gasolina is a nostalgic reggaetón bop, La Tortura is one of Shakira's best, and Vivir Mi Vida is a feel good salsa song that pays homage to NYC :ohyes:

Congrats @Franz Ferdinand for making the finale as well! I enjoyed getting to know the lesser known songs in your trio :love:

Best of luck to @Joannesrats & @lavenderblondee in the vote-off. Both of you brought equally iconic songs and deserve a spot in the finale. Lemme go take another listen and decide....

• hugs 3
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
On 7/2/2021 at 9:51 PM, Bakugo said:

She’s in jury duty you’ll be waiting a while.

:icant: that's a whole other story. Ended up just being the juror orientation :mess: but I'm trying real hard to get out of what might be a 3-week case :dead:

I'm back now and I know @SLAG is waiting

wendy williams wtf GIF

• lol 4

Moderator 6,288
On 7/2/2021 at 8:34 PM, nynj nights said:

:icant: that's a whole other story. Ended up just being the juror orientation :mess: but I'm trying real hard to get out of what might be a 3-week case :dead:

I'm back now and I know @SLAG is waiting

wendy williams wtf GIF

Patiently.

tenor.gif?itemid=5070063

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
On 7/2/2021 at 9:49 PM, SLAG said:

image0.png

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

3ePB.gif

Thanks for having me back on your show and for your patience

Awkward David Letterman GIF

I'll be honest with you this time and just say that personally I think the trio with the fewest Spanish speaking songs should go because I thought it was important to rise to the challenge and include non-English speaking songs, especially this late in the game. 

David Letterman Running GIF

Edited by nynj nights
  • yaas, gaga 3

Omg 

okay so, im actually really happy because this trio meant a lot

imma say why

first of all, Selena: a goddess. Like every latin person in the states will tell you, she means something so special to us. Unapologetically latina, shes just everything for us and I could not do a Latin trio without her

So Bad Bunny, okay hes not the best but I stand by this choice because this video is revolutionary for latin ppl, we do NOT see this sh!t at all

and finally, Latinoamerica. Okay, so, this is anti-imperialist, anti-american, anti-colonial. This song really marked a generation of politically-minded Latinx folk

love to see some love for latin music yall!!!

congrats to @nynj nights and @lavenderblondee and @Joannesrats best of luck!!!

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 5