PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/1/2021 at 6:31 PM, SLAG said:

image0.png

@JennyWayne You and @Joannesrats have exchanged words throughout this competition. Do you truly believe that he didn't deserve to have made it this far? As we know he's had a rollercoaster performance which I am too exhausted  to type right now (see previous interviews) but what are your thought on him as a competitor?

giphy.gif

To clarify - she is NOT COMPetition, she was an ELIMINation

I am no longer competing with Jennica

image0.gif

• lol 1

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/1/2021 at 6:31 PM, SLAG said:

As we know he's had a rollercoaster performance

if anything about me is consistent.....it's my inconsistency and keeping people on their toes!

i've been questioned, ridiculed, doubted, counted out, and even indicted in 7 different countries for fraud (unsure if related) during this competition! i'm happy to be the rollercoaster for everyone to point at and kick, but just know that i don't know anything about my taste either

image0.gif

• lol 2

Popstanne 7,571
On 7/2/2021 at 12:31 AM, SLAG said:

image0.png

@JennyWayne You and @Joannesrats have exchanged words throughout this competition. Do you truly believe that he didn't deserve to have made it this far? As we know he's had a rollercoaster performance which I am too exhausted  to type right now (see previous interviews) but what are your thought on him as a competitor?

giphy.gif

Not you trying to start more drama- :mess:

Going to take the high road which means that I have got to give credit where credit is due - @Joannesrats and I may have feuded over the course of this season but he fully deserves his spot in the final four. He won the comeback round fair and square with a great Trio and has mostly been doing well ever since. I don't agree with all of his music choices, but I have voted for his Trio's multiple times.

By the way - all remaining contestant deserve their spot in the final four - the objective of the game is to avoid elimination which all four of them have done, unlike the rest of us :icant:

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/1/2021 at 6:39 PM, SLAG said:

image0.png

@nynj nights @Joannesrats @lavenderblondee @Franz Ferdinand

This is the last time this question will be asked. Which trio should be eliminated this round and why?

1ESu.gif

Whichever trio had Selena and Bad Bunny in it. Not only did they choose Selena's most popular song, but they chose Bad Bunny - an artist that has not truly solidified himself as an artist worth representing an entire genre. They were safe, easy, and, dare I say, Google-result picks.

image0.gif

• shook 1

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/1/2021 at 6:42 PM, JennyWayne said:

Not you trying to start more drama- :mess:

Going to take the high road which means that I have got to give credit where credit is due - @Joannesrats and I may have feuded over the course of this season but he fully deserves his spot in the final four. He won the comeback round fair and square with a great Trio and has mostly been doing well ever since. I don't agree with all of his music choices, but I have voted for his Trio's multiple times.

By the way - all remaining contestant deserve their spot in the final four - the objective of the game is to avoid elimination which all four of them have done, unlike the rest of us :icant:

I do hope you know everything I say is for fun and laughs, I don't even actually remember if the trio that got you eliminated was bad :dead:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Moderator 6,288

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/1/2021 at 6:45 PM, SLAG said:

Can I answer this? After all, I am an eliminated player as some contestants can't seem to let me forget!

image0.gif

• lol 1

Popstanne 7,571
On 7/2/2021 at 12:45 AM, SLAG said:

giphy.gif

• lol 2

Moderator 6,288
On 7/1/2021 at 4:48 PM, Joannesrats said:

Can I answer this? After all, I am an eliminated player as some contestants can't seem to let me forget!

image0.gif

NO!:billie:

• lol 1

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/1/2021 at 6:49 PM, SLAG said:

NO!:billie:

I'm gonna choose to ignore that

Anyways, I think I deserve to be in the Top 3 and anyone else there will be lucky to have the chance to compete with me and be the witness to me receiving the trio crown

image0.gif

• yaas, gaga 1

On 7/1/2021 at 6:39 PM, SLAG said:

image0.png

@nynj nights @Joannesrats @lavenderblondee @Franz Ferdinand

This is the last time this question will be asked. Which trio should be eliminated this round and why?

1ESu.gif

I didnt really pay that much attention, all trios were okay tbh. Latin is not really a genre so its hard to pick three songs that can encompass what it is

If i had to pick one, itd be the one with daddy yankee, shakira and marc anthony in it, im not a fan of either marc anthony or daddy yankee at all, even tho La Tortura is Shaki at her prime 

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288
On 7/1/2021 at 4:56 PM, Joannesrats said:

this just in - 

either franz or myself are now women

Was there ever a doubt? :mess:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/1/2021 at 6:58 PM, Twitter said:

Definitely the final two. Sadly I think @lavenderblondee and @Joannesrats will fumble the bag eventually. No further comments.

spacer.png

Realistically I do see myself going this round and having the final 3 be @lavenderblondee, @Franz Ferdinandand @nynj nights

• hugs 3