PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Popstanne 7,596
On 7/1/2021 at 11:55 PM, Bakugo said:

On purpose Ms Google.

I don't know WHERE this Google reputation came from but I only Googled my submissions in two of the sixteen challenges I participated in. And one of those challenges (Broadway) almost sent me home. Yet in the other 14 challenges I used my own music knowledge and outscored you a lot. Stay pressed, dinosaur kangaroo

tenor.gif

• lol 1

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/1/2021 at 6:01 PM, JennyWayne said:

I don't know WHERE this Google reputation came from but I only Googled my submissions in two of the sixteen challenges I participated in. And one of those challenges (Broadway) almost sent me home. Yet in the other 14 challenges I used my own music knowledge and outscored you a lot. Stay pressed, dinosaur kangaroo

tenor.gif

Outscored and yet still sitting in the same boat with him - the one for eliminated players

• lol 1

Popstanne 7,596
On 7/2/2021 at 12:04 AM, Joannesrats said:

Outscored and yet still sitting in the same boat with him - the one for eliminated players

''Eliminated'' you're one to talk :laughga:

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/1/2021 at 6:06 PM, JennyWayne said:

''Eliminated'' you're one to talk :laughga:

I was eliminated and brought back, yes

Not sure why that diminishes anything I'm saying now considering I'm the one with a chance to win:eyega:

These eliminated hoes doing a bit too much talking for my taste

acting like they would have chosen better trios when we all know it woulda been overripe with shakira, ricky martin, and camila cabello

stay pressed

Cardi B Tongue GIF by Music Choice

• thanks 1
  • lol 5

Popstanne 7,596
On 7/2/2021 at 12:07 AM, Joannesrats said:

I was eliminated and brought back, yes

Not sure why that diminishes anything I'm saying now considering I'm the one with a chance to win:eyega:

You were only brought back because I couldn't participate in the comeback round since I didn't flop hard enough in the early rounds. I would've have SLAYED the comeback round with that theme 

tenor.gif

Good luck in the final rounds though. You have strong competition unless there's another Latin round :kiss:

Community Leader 2,817
On 7/1/2021 at 6:13 PM, JennyWayne said:

You were only brought back because I couldn't participate in the comeback round since I didn't flop hard enough in the early rounds. I would've have SLAYED the comeback round with that theme 

tenor.gif

Good luck in the final rounds though. You have strong competition unless there's another Latin round :kiss:

I was brought back because I had a GOOD trio. You got eliminated because you had a bad one. Simple as that! 

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/2/2021 at 7:46 AM, Joannesrats said:

I was brought back because I had a GOOD trio. You got eliminated because you had a bad one. Simple as that! 

You are doing well. Ignore the negativity.

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
On 7/1/2021 at 6:20 PM, Bakugo said:

I voted waiting for tonight because IDC - I love that song. 

The first album I ever owned was that jlo album with that song :darkmode:

Moderator 6,288
On 7/1/2021 at 4:20 PM, Bakugo said:

I voted waiting for tonight because IDC - I love that song. 

I wonder if the person who submitted knows that there's a Spanish version. Not that it was necessarily mandatory for songs to be Spanish but that would've been an iconic serve. :witch-laugh:

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/2/2021 at 7:57 AM, SLAG said:

I wonder if the person who submitted knows that there's a Spanish version. Not that it was necessarily mandatory for songs to be Spanish but that would've been an iconic serve. :witch-laugh:

I AGREE! I love the Spanish version MORE! Whew!

Moderator 6,288

image0.png

@JennyWayne You and @Joannesrats have exchanged words throughout this competition. Do you truly believe that he didn't deserve to have made it this far? As we know he's had a rollercoaster performance which I am too exhausted  to type right now (see previous interviews) but what are your thought on him as a competitor?

giphy.gif

• lol 4

Deactivated 14,311
On 7/2/2021 at 7:31 AM, JennyWayne said:

tenor.gif

I’m humble and gorgeous. But thank you for this information If You Say So Shrug GIF

• lol 2