PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Moderator 6,288
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

@SLAG I thought I had it all. I thought my trio was decent but I should have stuck with my initial picks.

spacer.png

Looking at who submitted what now I say @lavenderblondee was the most disappointing. But I like her so she could have stayed. I believe my fellow New Yorkers @Franz Ferdinand and @nynj nights would be the front runners now. It’s really anyone’s game.

spacer.png

image0.png

You previously mentioned that @Joannesrats shouldn't be in the game and that he'd be out soon. Do you stand by those comments?  What are your thought on his performance now?

tenor.gif

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 3,889

Honored to still be here but tbh, I'm still proud of my trio.

tenor.gif?itemid=9009784

The older I get the more breakups I've endured that have ended certain ways. It's Too Late is an iconic breakup song for when you are the one ending it and you know it's been a long time coming. The Chain is being bitter but mostly angry about a break up and has one of the most iconic lines in all breakup history "Damn your love, damn your lies." with THAT BASS.... And Whitney Houston, dare I say more? "Close the door behind you and leave your key, I'd rather be alone than unhappy" 

.tenor.gif?itemid=9009784

• hugs 1
  • love 4

Popster to Popster 3,889

Sorry to see you go @Twitter :bradley:  I will miss you!!! :love: I hope that when you look back on your life, you enjoyed season 2 of Trio with your iconic taste!!!

@nynj nights Incredible use of You're So Vain :lesson::love:

@Franz Ferdinand and @Joannesrats LET'S DO THIS EVERYONE

• yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

Community Leader 2,817
17 minutes ago, SLAG said:

image0.png

@Joannesrats What do YOU have to say about @Twitter elimination? He's previously said that he doesn't believe you deserve to be in the competition. Do you think karma got the best of him?

tenor.gif?itemid=11878919

Of course he said that, he has to say whatever helps him sleep at night! I don’t think karma got him. His poor choices did! Let’s not blame the universe. Time showed who has what it takes and who doesn’t and look who got 2nd place and look who got eliminated :oops:

• shook 2

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

Let’s not blame the universe

I would, witches work in mysterious ways!

• lol 1

Gaming Leader 6,420

spacer.png

CHALLENGE 19 is finally here! You have until tomorrow (Thursday, June 29) 12:00 PM EST to send me your trios via private message!

The theme is "Latin." This is a very broad category and one that has many options and ways to go about curating your trio. Many voters might not listen to Latin music, so your songs must not only be true to your taste but also impress the potential first-time listeners. This is the last challenge before we reach out 3-Part Finale! Now is not the time slack! Good luck.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 1

Gaming Leader 6,420
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

The way this is CATERED for one specific user and if they don’t win it! SHOOK

This was gonna be a challenge theme much earlier on but it was pushed back. Using it now because it’s still a difficult category, even for someone who is Latinx because we have to worry about the basic-taste voters and now judge’s votes only count for 2 points instead of 5 :bradley:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

• PETTY changed the title to PA911 Trio: Season 2 (Challenge 19)
Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, PETTY said:

This was gonna be a challenge theme much earlier on but it was pushed back. Using it now because it’s still a difficult category, even for someone who is Latinx because we have to worry about the basic-taste voters and now judge’s votes only count for 2 points instead of 5 :bradley:

You made it difficult and I know I would have flopped this and have to take Valium to recover.

• lol 2