PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Popster to Popster 3,689

Oh no @Bakugo :sad: The fact we had 2/3 :bradley: I loved a lot of your trios throughout the game and always felt like we had very similar tastes that weren't always fully recognized at times. You will be missed :hugging:

Congrats @Twitter @lavenderblondee @Joannesrats @Franz Ferdinand The journey continues....

• yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

Moderator 6,288

image0.png

Well @Bakugo, your time in Trio comes to an end. You won some challenges but been in the bottom a record number of times. My final question to you is, who do you think should/will win this season of trio?

giphy.gif?cid=63e6b07e47i2de0kbidr3q00dw

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Moderator 6,288

image0.png

@Twitter you made it by the skin of your teeth this round. Many people felt that your trio was the weakest. Do you agree? If you didn't have immunity this round do you agree that your trio deserved to be eliminated instead of @Bakugo's?

Who do you see leaving the competition next?

tumblr_m709t4RqJU1ql5yr7o1_r2_500.gifv

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
5 minutes ago, SLAG said:

image0.png

Well @Bakugo, your time in Trio comes to an end. You won some challenges but been in the bottom a record number of times. My final question to you is, who do you think should/will win this season of trio?

giphy.gif?cid=63e6b07e47i2de0kbidr3q00dw

Thanks @SLAG for the half supportive good bye and farewell interview. Honestly I would like to see @lavenderblondee or @nynj nights win because they have been humble and never kick someone when they are down. Also @JennyWayne takes the record, I’m a little far behind. 

I want to thank @PETTY from the bottom of my heart thank you! Thank you for putting up with my constant switching. As soon as I saw the Trios released I knew I was done. PD is an underrated ICONIC song and deserves better treatment and for that everyone who didn’t vote is a flop.

Congrats to @nynj nights I am rooting for you and have been loving getting to know you more through this game.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2

Moderator 6,288

image0.png

@nynj nights You've been flying under the radar throughout this competition and now you're in the top 5. Who do you think is your biggest threat at this point?

What are your thoughts on performances such as @Joannesrats who as we know was eliminated and then re-entered the competition, then he was in the bottom for the following challenge after which he became the first played to received all three judges votes but soon ended up in the bottom again but has somehow found his way into the top 5? Are you at all worried about him as a competitor? Do you think he has what it takes to win?

REDC.gif

• lol 5

Popster to Popster 3,689
19 minutes ago, SLAG said:

image0.png

@nynj nights You've been flying under the radar throughout this competition and now you're in the top 5. Who do you think is your biggest threat at this point?

What are your thoughts on performances such as @Joannesrats who as we know was eliminated and then re-entered the competition, then he was in the bottom for the following challenge after which he became the first played to received all three judges votes but soon ended up in the bottom again but has somehow found his way into the top 5? Are you at all worried about him as a competitor? Do you think he has what it takes to win?

REDC.gif

Well hello there Mr. @SLAG Happy and humbled to be on the show for the first time.

Interviewing David Letterman GIF

After serving middle of the pack the entire game, it's been a shock catching the attention of each judge in the last three rounds. Guess I finally made it :abel_glow: but I'll enjoy it now because you never know how long it will last

Biggest threat is of course @Twitter. I've been saying it since day 1 and we have history so I know how good of a competitor he is and his diversity in music knowledge is impressive :enigma: A close second is @lavenderblondee who also had been relatively under the radar but is KILLING it now 

I feel bad for everyone knocking on @Joannesrats How many times have you used those very exact words to describe his performance :billie: I love underdogs too and I think he is just as much in this game as everyone else too. The rat has got some feisty stamina for sure. And don't forget he's already in the winner's hallway so he definitely has what it takes

• hugs 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Community Leader 2,817
52 minutes ago, SLAG said:

image0.png

REDC.gif

the way the description of my performance keeps getting longer and convoluted 

• lol 7

Gaming Leader 6,420

spacer.png

CHALLENGE 18 is finally here! You have until tomorrow (Wednesday, June 29) 12:00 AM EST to send me your trios via private message!

The theme is "Breakup." As one of the biggest themes in music, I’ve held this theme off for the top 5 in hopes that there will not be too many overlaps! There are millions of songs and routes to go for this challenge so choose wisely to secure your spot in this season’s top 4!

spacer.png

spacer.png

• yaas, gaga 4
  • love 3

• PETTY changed the title to PA911 Trio: Season 2 (Challenge 18)
Popstanne 5,076

You all know which artists to pick if you want to get my vote. Give me songs that will make me cry because I need that right now.

upset gwen stefani GIF

• hugs 8

Popster to Popster 3,889

Like last season in this theme, I felt the need to do somewhat empowering break up songs and songs that I've always loved. We've all done enough crying, let's rage a little shall we :ohhh:

• yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1