PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Moderator 17,126
Just now, Bakugo said:

I wouldn’t call any of these middle of the road you hateful and spiteful eliminated sister! But go off.

Please, there's a reason everybody suspected HML to be on every one of these trios. We expected basic Monster taste and we got served basic Monster taste :mess:

Deactivated 14,311
11 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Please, there's a reason everybody suspected HML to be on every one of these trios. We expected basic Monster taste and we got served basic Monster taste :mess:

I see 2 there deserving of the top spot. And that is that on that! image0.png

• lol 1

Community Leader 2,817
5 hours ago, corvus albus said:

This game has always rewarded middle of the road taste, no wonder that the top players have middle of the road trios all the time :icant:

If this game rewarded middle of the road taste then you would have had a better shot at winning :laughga:

• lol 4

Moderator 17,126
32 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

If this game rewarded middle of the road taste then you would have had a better shot at winning :laughga:

Shade doesn't work when it's a lie :icant:

Popstanne 7,667
7 hours ago, corvus albus said:

This game has always rewarded middle of the road taste, no wonder that the top players have middle of the road trios all the time :icant:

Hence why all the people with basic taste made it far, myself included :laughga:

Community Leader 2,817
10 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Shade doesn't work when it's a lie :icant:

Which part is a lie? The fact that you got eliminated early or the game rewarding middle of the road taste? One of those is true :billie:

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Joannesrats said:

Which part is a lie? The fact that you got eliminated early or the game rewarding middle of the road taste? One of those is true :billie:

If it was even remotely true I wouldn't have won my 2 that I did. Or Yours... 

Community Leader 2,817
4 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

If it was even remotely true I wouldn't have won my 2 that I did. Or Yours... 

With us winning some rounds I think the game tends to reward lackluster taste :laughga:

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Joannesrats said:

With us winning some rounds I think the game tends to reward lackluster taste :laughga:

Speak for yourself Son. My wins are T.A.S.T.E. 

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

Does T.A.S.T.E mean “Tired a** Songs That Eliminate (me)?”

No, because I never got eliminated this season.

You however...tenor.gif

Gaming Leader 6,420

season-2-4.png

Welcome to The Challenge 17 results! 

Two contestants received the lowest amount of votes this challenge.

*The winner of Challenge 16 will go to the person who received the highest amount of votes out of everyone in the challenge. The winners will NO LONGER receive immunity for the remainder of the competition.

THE WINNER OF CHALLENGE 17: GAGA ALBUM CUTS WITH 30% OF VOTES:

Spoiler

@nynj nights

• So Happy I Could Die
• Sexxx Dreams
• Replay

*JUDGES PICK*

@PETTY chose this trio and added 5 points to its votes!

PETTY said, "I went with this one because I feel like Replay is one of the strongest album cuts out of almost all submissions this challenge. SHICD is my third favorite Gaga song ever and Sexxx Dreams is just there but still a strong song from ARTPOP. Overall, a solid trio that deserves my vote out of any. Good job."

Congrats nynj nights! Welcome to the top 5!

SECOND PLACE WITH 27% OF VOTES:

Spoiler

@lavenderblondee

• Love Me Right
• Monster
• Sexxx Dreams

@Joannesrats

• Aura
• Government Hooker
• Enigma

*JUDGES PICK*

@Lorde Von Kok chose this trio and added 5 points to its votes!

@SLAG chose this trio and added 5 points to its votes!

Lorde Von Kok said, "It's the legendary cuts for me. It's the iconic cuts for me. This breaths and exudes taste, and I had to spread and vote. While a few may argue that they saw trash, but I'm seeing a crown. They aren't overrated, nor are they mixed with weird picks that don't mesh well together. This submission has a overall cohesive theme of love and the evolution of it. It's gaping me wide and I'm serving Spread Eagle by looking at these three songs. Let me stream."

SLAG said, "Once again I’m voting for the best of the worst. Another disappointing round of uninspired trios. Congrats."

Congrats lavenderblondee & Joannesrats! Welcome to the top 5!

THIRD PLACE WITH 10% OF VOTES:

Spoiler

@Franz Ferdinand

• Aura
• Babylon
• Government Hooker

Congrats Franz Ferdinand! Welcome to the top 5!

THE BOTTOM TWO WITH 3% OF VOTES:

Spoiler

@Twitter *IMMUNE*

• Hair Body Face
• Love Me Right
• Electric Chapel

@Bakugo 

Unfortunately, due to Twitter's immunity from winning Challenge 16, Twitter is saved from facing a VOTE-OFF and results in Bakugo leaving the competition today...

• So Happy I Could Die
• Sexxx Dreams
• Plastic Doll

I am so sad to see you go Bakugo! You were the most active competitor in the game and have always supported it and made it more fun for myself as a host. Ratings will plummet, I fear! Unfortunately, your trio was not able to stand out this challenge. I hope you continue to participate by voting each round until the end! Thank you for always supporting and playing :gaga-thanks:

THAT CONCLUDES CHALLENGE 17

STAY TUNED FOR CHALLENGE 18

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

• shook 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,584

Congrats to @nynj nights !

@Joannesrats you baited me with Enigma and I couldn't help but support a legend, @Twitter almost got me with Electric Chapel but you yanked me away.

And lastly to @Bakugo I know I give you a hard time but I am sad to see you go, your trios have been a lot of fun and always unique. I'm sad not to see more of them.  I'll pour one out and blast the All Star one last time for you

Edited by NotDoctor
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 2
  • love 1

Community Leader 2,817
22 hours ago, Twitter said:

Idk his picks are just mediocre and I forgot he was here tbh. I think he will be OUT either this round or next challenge.

He’s kinda taking up space.

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Bakugo said:

Thanks for asking @SLAG personally he was extremely lucky for the comeback round that everyone else was trash. He finally showed taste. But honestly he has what? 2 wins like myself… 

He deserves what ever place he gets that isn’t the crown. 

8 minutes ago, PETTY said:

THE BOTTOM TWO WITH 3% OF VOTES:

Hide contents

@Twitter *IMMUNE*

• Hair Body Face
• Love Me Right
• Electric Chapel

@Bakugo 

Unfortunately, due to Twitter's immunity from winning Challenge 16, Twitter is saved from facing a VOTE-OFF and results in Bakugo leaving the competition today...

• So Happy I Could Die
• Sexxx Dreams
• Plastic Doll

HM HOW INTERESTING

• lol 3

Gaming Leader 8,440
On 6/26/2021 at 10:41 PM, Lorde Von Kok said:

image0.png X     TMZ_Logo.svg

THIS IS JUST IN - REPORTS ARE SAYING @Bakugo WILL BE ELIMINATED ON CHALLENGE 17.

Funerals will be held at the local garbage landfill.

image0.gif

718621933855309914.gif?v=1 718621933855309914.gif?v=1 718621933855309914.gif?v=1 718621933855309914.gif?v=1 718621933855309914.gif?v=1 718621933855309914.gif?v=1 

• shook 1
  • lol 2

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, Twitter said:

WHEW @Bakugo sad to see you go. Unfortunately, your trio was not it but it was fun competing with the payola king. Boo hoo, boooo hoooo!

spacer.png

BOO HOO! BOO HOO!

spacer.png

JOIN THE PARTY!

not this gif 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

Preparing my losing speech and I see this

tenor.gif

SECOND?!

tenor.gif

I thought choosing LMR was a death sentence but I wanted to stick with one of my fave Gaga songs that seems to not get the recognition it so deserves. 

I voted for you @nynj nights and what a WELL DESERVED first place. :gaga-thanks:  Not only my favorite Gaga song, but two of my other favorites.

Congrats everyone!!

Also incase no one guessed: Sexxx Dreams ITUNES version only :lesson:

• love 4