Wait he asked me the question?

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, SLAG said:

confusion10.gif

Eh you asked and I answered ....

• lol 2

Moderator 6,288
5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Idk his picks are just mediocre and I forgot he was here tbh. I think he will be OUT either this round or next challenge.

He’s kinda taking up space.

spacer.png

@Joannesrats would you like to respond to this? I think it's only fair.

giphy-3-2.gif

• lol 2

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, SLAG said:

@Joannesrats would you like to respond to this? I think it's only fair.

giphy-3-2.gif

I don’t have anything to say, I’ve been nothing but nice to him this round and now he’s throwing it back in my face! Do you want someone like THAT winning the crown?

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Joannesrats said:

I don’t have anything to say, I’ve been nothing but nice to him this round and now he’s throwing it back in my face! Do you want someone like THAT winning the crown?

As long as it isn’t you

image0.png

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, Joannesrats said:

image0.png

Unfortunately it's not up to me to decide. You say you've been nice to him "this round". Have you not been nice to him in the previous rounds? Is there some drama bts that we're not aware of?

@Bakugo has also made it clear that he believes you don't deserve to win. He's been in the bottom quite a few times himself. What do you have to say about that?

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bole4v35wtpl3fu5imvg

• lol 1

Community Leader 2,817
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

image0.png

Unfortunately it's not up to me to decide. You say you've been nice to him "this round". Have you not been nice to him in the previous rounds? Is there some drama bts that we're not aware of?

@Bakugo has also made it clear that he believes you don't deserve to win. He's been in the bottom quite a few times himself. What do you have to say about that?

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bole4v35wtpl3fu5imvg

We’ve all had our good and bad days, my bad days may have been worse but we’ve had the same great days. I’d say we’re about even, him having an edge with seniority 

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
23 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

We’ve all had our good and bad days, my bad days may have been worse but we’ve had the same great days. I’d say we’re about even, him having an edge with seniority 

And taste. 

24 minutes ago, Twitter said:

season is wrapping and someone has to go. No hard feelings but time’s up

This and may the best Girl win

Boy too I guess

25 minutes ago, SLAG said:

If I haven't let me make it even more clearer. At this point.. ONE misstep and anyone is out.

If I am gone I won't be surprised either. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

Disappointed not to see MANiCURE, Diamond Heart, Angel Down, Just Another Day, Dope, Brown Eyes, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Speechless [or was this a single?], 1000 Doves, Sine from Above, or Teeth in any of these trios. 

I see everyone was scared off from using HML though. :icant:

I SWEAR I heard Speechless once on the radio in my tiny podunk town :laughga: And I remember the OUTRAGE when it wasn't released as an official single.

I will say I highly considered Teeth in my trio but replaced it with another :dead: I don't get the hate Teeth gets...

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,689

I totally forgot @Twitter has immunity. What a nice feeling that might be for this round. No one wants to go out on a GAGA round of all challenges  :icant: Congrats on official top 5 too :oscar:

• lol 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

I have thoughts

tumblr_inline_n5sr0oKk1B1qzjyhp.gif

I actually am ok with a lot of  these but I'm personally (happily) shocked by the repeat of Sexxx Dreams

As long as it's Itunes version Sexxx Dreams

tumblr_inline_n5sr0oKk1B1qzjyhp.gif

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
20 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

As new comers, I want to see @nynj nights and @Joannesrats destroy for the rest of the competition 

Reveal hidden contents

Hopefully I haven’t just cursed y’all :icant:

:gaga-thanks:  I guess we are friends again??

To @Joannesrats good luck fellow HG champ :gaga-thanks:

I keep on forgetting that most have played this game. As someone who sometimes buys into the second guessing, I don't know if it is an advantage or not to have played before :gaga-scream:

• hugs 2
  • lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Lady Gaga has nearly 80 album cuts. Why the hell do these repeat so much? 

We Top 6 clearly all have similar tastes then… except that HBF one which I suspect is the Immune b*ch! 

• lol 1

Moderator 17,125
28 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

We Top 6 clearly all have similar tastes then… except that HBF one which I suspect is the Immune b*ch! 

This game has always rewarded middle of the road taste, no wonder that the top players have middle of the road trios all the time :icant:

• thanks 2
  • lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
57 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

This game has always rewarded middle of the road taste, no wonder that the top players have middle of the road trios all the time :icant:

I wouldn’t call any of these middle of the road you hateful and spiteful eliminated sister! But go off.