PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Community Leader 2,817
4 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

I do see a lot of girls giving us safe submissions. I was in the same shoes as you guys and I feel the stress, but remind yourself that taste and creativity always slays. 

794716690092785744.gif?v=1

We are reaching Top 6. There's no more messing around. This is it. 

Voted.

Tired of y’all preaching creativity and never voting for it and saying it doesn’t fit the challenge! 

image0.gif

• shook 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
10 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

Tired of y’all preaching creativity and never voting for it and saying it doesn’t fit the challenge! 

image0.gif

Should we remind you that you won a challenge with all judges votes and you got to comeback too.

Don't raise your voice at Winners™️

• love 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Lorde Von Kok said:

Should we remind you that you won with all judges votes and you got to comeback.

Don't raise your voice at Winners™️

Ignore him. He got a bit this weekend and now is feeling confident! You guys did an amazing job. 

• love 1

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, SLAG said:

image0.png

Having seen the submissions for this round, which trio would you eliminate and why?

tumblr_oty2l9pPfS1r2aqf7o1_500.gifv

The Hair Body Face one when Heal Me exists this is a crime against the LGBTQIA+ and in Pride Month! I AM OUTRAGED!!!

• shook 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 2

Popstanne 5,076

Disappointed not to see MANiCURE, Diamond Heart, Angel Down, Just Another Day, Dope, Brown Eyes, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Speechless [or was this a single?], 1000 Doves, Sine from Above, or Teeth in any of these trios. 

I see everyone was scared off from using HML though. :icant:

• lol 2

Community Leader 2,817
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Disappointed not to see MANiCURE, Diamond Heart, Angel Down, Just Another Day, Dope, Brown Eyes, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Speechless [or was this a single?], 1000 Doves, Sine from Above, or Teeth in any of these trios. 

MANiCURE is a curse to be used in this game, ma’am :dead:

• sad 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

The way I almost picked all ballads 

The way I almost put all the “fashion/vogue” songs…

The way I thought I was original.

• shook 1
  • hugs 1

Popstanne 5,076
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

The way I almost picked all ballads 

The way I almost put all the “fashion/vogue” songs…

The way I thought I was original.

Ooh, Fashion! is another forgotten favorite! So many missed opportunities...

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Ooh, Fashion! is another forgotten favorite! So many missed opportunities...

Just … 

Popster to Popster 3,689
19 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Diamond Heart and Just Another Day were close front-runners for me, as was I Like It Rough - @SLAG was I right on that one??

I think Speechless and Dope were promo singles. I was assuming those would be off-limits, but no one really asked @PETTY...

Edited by nynj nights
  • thanks 1
  • love 2

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, nynj nights said:

Diamond Heart and Just Another Day were close front-runners for me, as was I Like It Rough - @SLAG was I right on that one??

I think Speechless and Dope were promo singles. I was assuming those would count, but no one really asked @PETTY...

I was really hoping someone would've used "I Like it Rough" , it's such a great song but so underrated. 

3Mac.gif

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Moderator 6,288
5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Idk which but I think the train stops here for @Joannesrats

spacer.png

image0.png

Interesting, as we all know, @Joannesrats was eliminated and then re-entered the competition, then he was in the bottom for the following challenge after which he became the first played to received all three judges votes but soon ended up in the bottom again. We have yet to see how he performs for this round. Do you think he deserves a place in the finals? His track record has arguably been the worst of the season, yet he's done quite well for a first time player. Do you think he has what it takes to win?

UnkemptOccasionalAfricanwildcat-max-1mb.

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

I was really hoping someone would've used "I Like it Rough" , it's such a great song but so underrated. 

3Mac.gif

Unfortunately I don't think many would have agreed :bradley: and I just couldn't gamble it...but let's see if I regret not being bolder. Now if this was The Fame only, would have been in my trio for sure

Still happy with my trio and I think everyone served and included a good mix of underrated but also fan-favorite songs. The overlap in taste is a good thing IMO. If I'm out then I'll go down happily 

• hugs 2
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, nynj nights said:

Unfortunately I don't think many would have agreed :bradley: and I just couldn't gamble it...but let's see if I regret not being bolder. Now if this was The Fame only, would have been in my trio for sure

Still happy with my trio and I think everyone served and included a good mix of underrated but also fan-favorite songs. The overlap in taste is a good thing IMO. If I'm out then I'll go down happily 

I was toying with I like it Rough for same reasons and had Paper Gangsta still I decided against it. It is a godly track but under appreciated in this forum.

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, SLAG said:

image0.png

Interesting, as we all know, @Joannesrats was eliminated and then re-entered the competition, then he was in the bottom for the following challenge after which he became the first played to received all three judges votes but soon ended up in the bottom again. We have yet to see how he performs for this round. Do you think he deserves a place in the finals? His track record has arguably been the worst of the season, yet he's done quite well for a first time player. Do you think he has what it takes to win?

UnkemptOccasionalAfricanwildcat-max-1mb.

Thanks for asking @SLAG personally he was extremely lucky for the comeback round that everyone else was trash. He finally showed taste. But honestly he has what? 2 wins like myself… 

He deserves what ever place he gets that isn’t the crown. 

• shook 1