PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, nynj nights said:

Keyword: pretty but I know one song Mr. @SLAG has an affinity toward. I'll spill later to see if I'm right haha

Everyone knows he loves 1000 Doves and HML :icant:

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Joannesrats said:

If any of y’all have Joanne songs in your trio it’s an immediate flop!

Shut up Pecan Head! 

Popstanne 5,076
23 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

If any of y’all have Joanne songs in your trio it’s an immediate flop!

I can think of three Joanne songs that might help get my vote, and I rank all of them higher than Heav(il)y (Overrated) Metal Lover. 

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, Franch Toast said:

I can think of three Joanne songs that might help get my vote, and I rank all of them higher than Heav(il)y (Overrated) Metal Lover. 

I love the album but the entire thing is a deep cut, I considered Perfect Illusion for a rock-inspired trio but then I remembered it was a single :dead:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, NotDoctor said:

Was anyone brave enough to use MANiCURE? :whatga:

I meant to tell you that you should’ve waited to use that song for this challenge but then I remembered you were already eliminated. It’d send you home this round, anyways 

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311

CAN’T WAIT TO SEE WHY THE PEANUT GALLERY WERE ELIMINATED WITH THEIR FLOP OPINIONS (MINUS @Franch Toast you were unjustly cut short) 

PEANUT BRITTLE BELONGS AS A SNACK NOT AS BAD NASTY ATTITUDE OPINIONS ABOUT THE TOP 6 LEGENDS WHO SURVIVED!

THIS IS IT GIRLS!!! *And Bro

WHO WILL BE CUT FROM THE TOP 5!!! 

Probably me again…

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter@Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

• lol 3

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, Bakugo said:

CAN’T WAIT TO SEE WHY THE PEANUT GALLERY WERE ELIMINATED WITH THEIR FLOP OPINIONS (MINUS @Franch Toast you were unjustly cut short) 

PEANUT BRITTLE BELONGS AS A SNACK NOT AS BAD NASTY ATTITUDE OPINIONS ABOUT THE TOP 6 LEGENDS WHO SURVIVED!

Probably me again…

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter@Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

can’t wait to see the eliminated players give their eliminated opinions and remind us all why they were eliminated :enigma:

• love 1

Popster to Popster 4,584
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

Probably me again…

I’d rather be the Hillary Clinton of trio than the Donald Trump 

drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• lol 1

Gaming Leader 6,420

spacer.png

Welcome to the 17th round of voting!

🧚🏻 Contestants entries will remain anonymous! This will help with favoritism.

🧚🏻Contestants cannot vote for themselves unless the challenge allows it.

🧚🏻When I post the survey link, I expect all of you to vote as well. Usernames must be entered in the poll so I can make sure no one is voting for themselves and so that we aren't getting random voters.

🧚🏻Each IP address will only be allowed 1 VOTE per survey. This will help to make sure people are not using different usernames to vote.

🧚🏻During the 24-hr voting period, the more votes- the better! Posting the survey link in a status or somewhere else on the site WILL help encourage more votes. YOU CANNOT tell voters which trio is yours, this stops favoritism.

Good luck, and make sure to promote the survey link below in posts, on statuses or PA911 discords if you'd like! The more votes the better!

• paws up 2
  • love 3

Gaming Leader 8,440

It's the way people showcased taste for me.

giphy.gif

It's the way some of these Trio are eliminated straight out of the gate for submitting trash songs.

giphy.gif

It's the bipolarity of it all for me. Hitting close to home chile.

giphy.gif

• lol 2
  • love 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

I do see a lot of girls giving us safe submissions. I was in the same shoes as you guys and I feel the stress, but remind yourself that taste and creativity always slays. 

794716690092785744.gif?v=1

We are reaching Top 6. There's no more messing around. This is it. 

794716690092785744.gif?v=1

Voted.

• love 3