PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, nynj nights said:

:gaga-thanks: I knew I would catch one person's attention :laughga: but yes, Won't You Be My Neighbor is a warming and legendary opening too :love:

I was also surprised @Bakugo's didn't receive more votes. That trio was my pick. 

Both you and @lavenderblondee mean the world to me with this support! Thank you! 

• hugs 2

Community Leader 2,817
13 hours ago, Bakugo said:

Oh this was to me… sorry been cleaning my house and waiting for @PETTY to provide the next challenge that I didn’t even see the notification. @Joannesrats has shown some good taste this season and I wish him all the best to getting to Top 3, this is probably one of the strongest top 6’s ever… 

i'm shook i got actual praise and compliments from you :dead:

Gaming Leader 6,420

spacer.png

CHALLENGE 17 is finally here! You have until tomorrow (Monday, June 28) 4:00 PM EST to send me your trios via private message!

The theme is "Lady Gaga Album Cuts." There is a plethora of song songs to choose from on this challenge. Any Gaga album is valid and can be included, the songs just cannot be any of her singles. Create a trio that will win over the voters. After all, this is a Gaga forum so create a trio that will stand out but one that is still true to your personal taste.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 2

Gaming Leader 6,420
1 minute ago, nynj nights said:

You already chose two of my favorites @PETTY :bradley:

I'm assuming unreleased songs don't count?

No, they will not count for this challenge because they don’t belong to an album :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,584

Good thing Gaga has given up on singles so there’s a lot of choices on Chromatica :billie:

Spoiler

I swear to god if this just ends up being 6 trios of HML I will refuse to vote 

Edited by NotDoctor
  • lol 4

Gaming Leader 6,420
5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Watch someone will submit 1000 Doves to purposely bait @PETTY @SLAG I love the song but its clear baiting. 

some people didn’t know that we stan 1000 doves but here you go giving hints and helping others 

spacer.png

also 1000 Doves being in a trio doesn’t get my vote if I don’t like the songs it’s paired with so you have to hit our taste and preference on each song

spacer.png

• lol 3

• PETTY changed the title to PA911 Trio: Season 2 (Challenge 17)
Moderator 6,288
5 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

1000 Doves sucks so it's not getting my vote in any scenario

I was about to say “You’re gone” but then I remembered. :mess:

• shook 1
  • lol 2